Free the V from JadeNectar

Look like a successful harvest…I’d love to see some more snaps and here a smoke report.

Nice work

Cheers

Toast

3 Likes

Have they all been taken down?
Final report?
I’m curious :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Hey that’s great to hear…
Sounds like a great opportunity and Thanks for your efforts @ElMasSabroso

1 Like

Just catching up to THCV research. Did anyone ever get around to doing a seed increase for the Free the V seeds?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, unfortunately. I tried looking for some myself a few years back but had no luck, every dispo I tried were all out

2 Likes

Well, I’ll keep an eye out. According to @JadeNectar, they let out 900+ packs, so theoretically something should show up.

I’m in the SF Bay Area, but was not paying attention when the Free the V was launched.

4 Likes

The origin of the strain is apocryphal but here’s a couple things I’ve found:

In general @Littlefunions your best bet is likely Hoku, Floyd made those Seattle Chronic seeds as a white label breeder but he’s got his own thing:

5 Likes

For anyone still looking, Jade Nectar just released a few more packs via @gwsmokebreaktv on his IG story. They’re live now.

If I actually get them, I’ll try to do a seed increase to share when my tent schedule permits.

Also, still need to check out the Hoku options as mentioned above.

8 Likes

It wouldn’t let me place an order. Must have to live in Cali to order them.

2 Likes

If you’re still interested sounds they’re available now … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Well I was able to place an order after emailing them. Was limited to one pack though and it looks like they are sold out now. Fingers crossed I can OP the pack if/when I receive it.

5 Likes

I am still super interested to see how these high THCV varieties run, don’t forget to post a log if you do!

I sent a few emails to the Jade Nectar folks and they seem really genuine and cool. There’s a couple videos of their farm/greenhouses online.

I posted another thread about THCV that got a lot of replies with lots of info about other breeders, worth a look if you wanted to buy some.

4 Likes

Had a hell of a time popping these, but have 4 that have broken ground. By way of Seattle Chronic and I’m trying to track down the exact lineage. Assuming Harlequin and Varin’s G in the mix

7 Likes

:green_heart: :+1:

Check out his IG, i believe he mentions that it’s a landrace line in one of his shorts/videos - potentially Iranian iirc

2 Likes

A few packs available of “free the v” at the tree house in Santa Cruz.

5 Likes

this is the way…

5 Likes

Double Durban THCV – GTR Seeds the guys from oregon CBD hit 10% THC-V with this one!. Unfortunately not free.

3 Likes

$70/3 seeds FoH

70 for three seeds? When they were offered for a single penny for a whole pack at the clubs? when it was sold with a public domain license, intended to be given out en masse for free? Crazy :sob:

2 Likes