Free the V from JadeNectar

sounds like @Mr.Sparkle music

5 Likes

Very cool project! I’ve never heard of THCV so I’m looking forward to following and learning with this one! :star_struck::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Wow! Sativa landrace galore, even if you ignore the entire green house of Free The V monsters. That video and his farm is a goldmine.

4 Likes

I agree. He has some very cool landrace going. How about that Thai that he crossed to the V and has it flowering in 18 hours of light, I think in the first cross…? This strain he has seems to be a powerhouse in that trait. He said it always gets passed on… I’ll need to do more reading. It’s interesting for sure. Man, I love his farm. His IG page is pretty cool. And, I really liked that video that was linked. Thanks @Tao !

4 Likes

… music i hear…

18hrs you say just looked at that vid and thats interesting hmmmm

5 Likes

joined the thread when first posted just haven’t read further just cause of time allocation, interest peaked :wink:

1 Like

He cannot send them due to legal reasons, there are only in California, I wonder if @Meesh or someone else living there could grab some … beer3|nullxnull

https://www.jadenectar.com/THCV.html

6 Likes

Ohh, @Meesh:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smile_cat:

5 Likes

What is this now?

3 Likes

They are looking at seeds that can only be given/sold in California.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

And, I have no idea if there are any available anyways. I could try and search. I was wondering if you could send some if it’s easy to get and I can squeeze it into my poor man budget.

I’ll try and look into it.

6 Likes

Find out if dispensaries in so cal have them, if they are fairly close I’ll grab some. Keep in mind gas is over 6 bucks a gallon here though so I won’t travel to Timbuktu lol

7 Likes

The few folks in my circle are super interested also.

4 Likes

OMG! I thought we had it bad at $1 less a gallon.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

good to know - I have some Ace Ethiopian seeds, just never got around to popping them.

4 Likes

There’s a list of dispensaries in the link I posted, you can phone them before to make sure they’ve got them, thanks for responding. … beer2|nullxnull

4 Likes

These are all in Northern Cali, you guys. Sorry. I’m in the South 20 miles west of Los Angeles

7 Likes

Hey Meesh,
Still a damn nice offer to try !!

4 Likes

Right, but a min of 8 hour drive from my house one way. lol Y’all need someone near San Francisco or Mendocino county

7 Likes

Del Sol in Mendocino was the only one that still had any when I checked. 1 per customer with a purchase.
I live nearby and it was still a 1.5 hour drive😆

In case y’all didn’t read the thread this is a seed run and I will be spreading them all around OG once they are made✌🏽

20 Likes