Free the V from JadeNectar

Damn. That is very cool of you! Thanks!
This also sounds like a real OG type project.
I would love to see these beans in the hands of OGers next year!
Following along, and super excited to see what emerges here!

6 Likes

I must confess I already knew about your generosity Arriba|nullxnull, just was anxious about growing them excitado|nullxnull, specially after watching the video icon_e_surprised|nullxnull.

I will patiently wait all these months and follow here their endeavour, thanks for sharing them … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

I can call the couple places on this list near me and see if they have them in stock.

9 Likes

I wasn’t really expecting there to be any left by now. I emailed the farm and will see if they respond. I bet they have a steady stream of people trying to contact them and they may be over it, ha.

I really enjoyed the video’s and the whole story. Pretty cool. I’ll keep an eye out for @ElMasSabroso and his grow. Hope it’s fun man. Thanks for sharing the project info. peace

7 Likes

Thanks, that would be great Arriba|nullxnull, we all need some THCV in our lifes. … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Sounds like a great project. Looking forward to seeing how it comes out. I think it’s great to preserve some of these more novel traits. Hopefully it can be a useful tool to many in the community.

4 Likes

Topped all 16 tonight. Set to root in rockwool. 6 males showing and 1 female so far. Vegging under T5s. Really intriguing smells coming off of them during handling spicy ammonia incense.

21 Likes

Potted up all 16 cuts. Only 1 didn’t have roots yet. They are on 24hr light under LEDs.

Seedlings weren’t too happy with me indoors so I potted them up and put them outside yesterday. One male looked like it was starting to flower under 20/4 light schedule.

22 Likes

nice update! :grinning:

will be cool to see them develop under the sunshine! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:drooling_face: :green_heart:

Good to see this project chugging along. Keep at it! :+1:

4 Likes

I am interested in any Free the V beans up for trade (original or IBL/F1).

2 Likes

I also would be interested in trading for some .

Vegging along nicely. Bummed to see a few males starting to flower earlier than I’d like. Have everything cloned and vegging on 24. Hopefully I can set some of the male clones out at the right time to pollinate the seed girls🤞

26 Likes

That is a good looking “line-up”

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Girls are catching up nicely. Feeling optimistic that there will be a bunch of seed forming🤞

28 Likes

Completely agree with your diagnostic, great job so far. … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

I like the look of that purple almost black male!

Good thing going on here.

:robot:

6 Likes

Hey @ElMasSabroso hope all is well with you, just curious how this grow is going and if there was any chance on some updated flowering pics?

7 Likes

Hey yes I’ll post pics in the next day or 2. Ready to harvest the first couple as soon as I can get to it. Sorry I’ve been slacking on this thread. Busy with work✌️

15 Likes

Glad to hear it’s still in progress!

How’s the smell?

1 Like