Free the V from JadeNectar

Couldnt get in with my Old account as lost my password for the associated account…

I’m the old “Mr Toast”…

Glad to see some familiar faces…

Interested in following this one.

Cheers

9 Likes

Glad to have you back!

I see your comments under you old name.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thx GpaS

Just started growing a few plants again this past summer. Outdoor.

Lots of changes in life since Covid…

Best Regards

5 Likes

Took down the earliest 6 today.

26 Likes

Here are a few of that are still growing and a sprout😋

26 Likes

Jades description was spot on. Catpiss, grape, haze spice.

8 Likes

You have snow already? We’ve been on a great run of good weather for fall just like last year but no early snow so far.

Let a seed stay out all winter and watch it come up in March or so. It’ll survive snow/freeze and start/finish flowering earlier than others. I’m going to do a lot more that way in the future. It makes for very sturdy plants. peace

4 Likes

What a nice boquet! Let us know when to line up for any spare beans, truly following through in OG fashion to Free The V! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No i mulched with crushed perlite. Somebody gave me an absurd amount earlier this year. It’s been really helping keep moisture in the top of my containers👍

Agreed. I had a nice group of volunteers this year. Looking forward to sampling them😃

9 Likes

For sure. Looking forward to sharing. Hoping there are a bunch to go around🤞

6 Likes

lol I totally thought this was an early snow too but then was thinking no flipping way!

3 Likes

@ElMasSabroso
It may be to far back to remember, but do your freshly produced seeds resemble the original seeds in terms of color, size, and patterning? (I would describe the new ones as light reddish-brown and unmarked)?

:robot:

3 Likes

Looks about right to me! image (from above)

EDIT: I guess i shouldn’t have skipped the coffee today. Reading Comprehension buff -5

8 Likes

Haha, that was the pic I was looking at when I described the newly produced seeds.
If it was unclear I meant how do those freshly produced seeds in the pic compare to what came out of the sealed breeder pack…

:robot:

2 Likes

I’ll check the originals when I get a chance. I saved a few.
The new seeds I showed were from the first hairs on the plants that are still growing. I plucked them off cause they were popping out of their casing and looked ready to fall in the dirt. They look a smidge immature to me but fertile.
:v:

6 Likes

Ha, I sure though that was snow. I’m secretly fearing a snowstorm before I finish harvesting. The weather today is showing the next 10 days dropping into the low 60’s for highs and 40’s for lows with rain chances every day. That gets me to almost the middle of October which is fine for most, but some may need another week. It’s rare to not have already had a snow and freeze by now.

4 Likes

My first thought when I saw that picture: “How’s that seedling looking so happy!?!? That strain has so serious cold resistance!” :rofl:

6 Likes

Look like a successful harvest…I’d love to see some more snaps and here a smoke report.

Nice work

Cheers

Toast

3 Likes

Have they all been taken down?
Final report?
I’m curious :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Hey that’s great to hear…
Sounds like a great opportunity and Thanks for your efforts @ElMasSabroso

1 Like