Free your budshots! (Part 3)

That looks and sounds like some tasty bud .

1 Like

Nah, he stole neither he just popularized it. There were several versions of slurricane floating around prior to him coming along. In California a clone distributer named cowboy was pretty famous for his slurricane cut. Pretty sure he wasnt even the first. PP has such a frosty bag appeal and gelato / dosi is so dependable. The original slurricane isn’t my 100% but her daughters are staples. She is fire

2 Likes

Mango smile

38 Likes

Blueberry Cupcake neardone.
:v::canada:

52 Likes

Good afternoon everybody

Coco Milk (perfect tree)

24k x Road Dawg

Sowahh x Tahití Lime

39 Likes

40 days into flower :blossom: can’t wait to try this one

44 Likes

Definitely a looker! Wow. Beautiful plant!

4 Likes

La Mera Mota v.1 (Oaxacan Red Hair [Charlia Garcia Cut] x ( Emperor Haze males [C5 Haze bx1]) by Mrs. Santero.

Around week 5 of flowering, 53 days since germination/ run 12/12 fs

37 Likes

she´s a pretty gal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

here´s another lady from SANs House…

Strawberry Rhazzmatazz (BNP x SanFune) about to get chopped /10weeks

47 Likes

Nice looking buds. How’s she smell?

3 Likes

Thanks Shiska…
Smells more sweet Bubblegum than Strawberry, but very lecker

3 Likes

Purple punch 3.0. Freebies from inhouse genetics a few years ago.

Pink champagne bx from dungeons vault

48 Likes

NHz pulled early because the Borg

31 Likes

Chem Fuego keeper cut, day 59.

Log Train, cut at day 66. I work out of town and didn’t want to risk botyritis. Densest I’ve seen. Big too.

51 Likes

Really nice cut dude :fire::green_heart::wink:

1 Like

Both Destiny x Sowahh siblings and Hammers Kush x Kona Sunset.

40 Likes

The clone of Sluricane you have and grow comes from In House, no doubt if your friend is using only the best genetics, they are the creator of this cross.Specially if it’s coming from the Sluricane#7 release made by In house. Growing cannabis in the winter without additional heat is one of the best way to turn any good genetics in hermies. The cold stressed them and they reacted by creating nanners. You can’t blame the genetics when you don’t provide good growing environment, cannabis has some requirements for minimal and maximal heat indoor, it is to us growers to provide them a good climate so they can thrive, if we don’t do our job and don’t provide a decent environment the failure is on the grower not the plant.All cannabis plants can herm is not given a good enough environment to grow. I have grown so far from In House:
-Terple Platinum, 1 plant made a few balls in the lower part not exposed correctly to the light, once cleaned no more problems., those male flowers were my fault.Made 3 more runs with this genetics without problem
-Cherry Gorilla F2, reg seeds, 4 females from 5 seeds not a single male flower on 3 runs
-Black Cherry Punch, 3 runs no problem, just a few sterile nanners on my current run because of a heat wave who drove the temps way too high.
This is my experience with this brand so far, they have some excellent quality plant to offer but it’s the grower’s job to grow them in a decent environment. I have some seedlings of Black Cherry Punch, PlatinumZ and Terple Platinum in veg now , they will go in flower around 1st september. The BCP I have in flower makes too dense flowers who are not the best suited for my environment.

4 Likes

here is a pic of a homemade cross of Acid Dawg x Kuntz just before harvest

And some pic of a freebee who was fun to grow, Heavy Grapefruit I think

33 Likes

@SHSC-1 just in case you haven’t seen it
enjoy, Sam

3 Likes

Here are a few pics of different Rocky Melon from Karma, great cross with some very strong and unusual terpenes, at least for me, I had one with a lot of influence from the Colorado FLO who’s part of the genetic make-up, it made some excellent buds to smoke

45 Likes