Free your budshots! (Part 3)

Froberry auto

30 Likes

I kinda have to disagree to a point we have some harsh winter temps here and my well insulated room has no heat source other than 10 hps lights . From lights out till they turn back on there will be on average 10/ 15 degree temp difference’s, when outside temp is -30 to -40 f .
Rarely do I see any stressed or herm plants on occasion my temp fluctuates from 85 f lights on to 65f after a 12 hr period with no external heat source .

14 Likes

Royal dane ibl

29 Likes

tagalongz x boson cream pie

35 Likes

Your situation has nothing in common with the other grower, 10 HPS in an insulated room make a lot of heat you can use to you advantage, OP has grown in shed non insulated with 1 light who didn’t make a lot of heat.

1 Like

Nice colas on this plant, what type of smell she has?
About the name, that’s just not possible, no way I ask some people if they want to smoke some buds with such a name.

1 Like

some sisster pheno its just a f1 its a cross she is still nameless😁

30 Likes

How would you describe this Chem Fuego? I have a few here and I’m looking forward to it. Yours look really nice.

2 Likes

WarBird (Romulan x Colmbian)

33 Likes

Hello OG men, this my actual grow 5 pot of 7l ,led pannel 250w dimmed to 150w …very hot summer.

Zrealz , grap&cream , master kush

27 Likes

From who is coming your SDbx4? She looks good but I can’t really see its stricture so don’t know if she looks like one of my Sowahh(SDBx4) from Karma. I know TopDawg has some SD Bx as well so could be from them or maybe another breeder yet ?

1 Like

Beautiful plant, I find this type of plant very elegant with the thin leave’s blades and nice buds formation, I don’t know if I’d like the smell as I’m not a fan of pine smelling buds and Romulan is apparently very strong on this but it’s a pleasur to see it flowering in other’s gardens.

1 Like

Great flowers, where are the seeds available for a EU grower?

1 Like

Hard disagree on this one. Slurricane has been put out by several breeders over the years, IHG just gets credit because they have good marketing. That’s said, she is well known to popping nanners regardless of environmental conditions. I saw this personally with the cowboy cut but the #7 cut has similarly reported issues. She will pop a few late in flower, nothing too bad or bad enough you’ll lose the crop but it’s definitely not purely the result of poor growing environment.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m in the UK and picked up Black Beard from Attitude but its also available at Old School Genetics

The Galactic Reserve from Bat Country Farms I got from Soak n Beans who have the cheapest international postage going at $15 but they’ve all sold out and sadly are having a liquidation sale. Gas Lamp Seeds have them in stock but shipping is $40.

1 Like

Platinum pave -Compound
Zerberry - Grounded
Rock melon - Karma
Apple B - Karma

32 Likes

These were made from a Top Dawg bx3 x Wing Wing Sour d. White Rabbit made these a few years ago. A friend is sending me the Sowah bx4 next week to hunt.

2 Likes

Day 48 zero gravity

TK-raunchiest plant in the tent

HAOG I love her with all my lungs!!

45 Likes

lovely old NYCD kicking some foxtails!

43 Likes

Sour Bubble Frost Kebab

36 Likes