Free your budshots!

DP’s Euforia or? That looks way nicer than I expected and way less like a skunk than anything else I have seen of it.

1 Like

Rainbow SSOG S1

Blue Ritz

Platinum Gorilla

40 Likes

DP’s indeed. I won a comp and received a handful. And yep I agree with you. I was not expecting something this frosty from an old Dutch strain.
Probably should have made a copy but the streeeetch is real.

1 Like

MAC V2

37 Likes

The mom to one of my experimentals died. The only option was to root out a bud that was 60 days into flower. Now we transplant to dirt and wait for sprouts.

Different kind of bud shot anyways!

-al

39 Likes

Couple weeks to go!

37 Likes

Ooh. Hope this works for you. That’s exciting. Unlucky on the death, but fun save.

Trimming down the hot mints from jungle boys tonight :love_you_gesture:t2:

31 Likes

Frosty Blue OG by Elite Genetics pollinated by Unicorn Poop from Thug Pug

First and last time doing that, what an eff’n mess lol
:joy: :peace_symbol:

30 Likes

36 Likes

Good luck Al :metal:

1 Like

I finally got all my autos cut down, trimmed up and hanging to dry

Afghani auto

Drunken Cherry Fog Dog #1

Drunken Cherry Fog Dog #2

Should be good to try a lil bit in a few weeks :grin::grin:

30 Likes

What are the smells like?

1 Like

Hey man, ur the second person to ask me that, so I went in there and squeezed a small still hanging bud. Out of 1 =zero & 10 =reeks, id give it 3
Not much there to be honest. I’m pretty bad at descriptions at the best of times but I got mild lime/ citrus terps.

1 Like

That’s a bit surprising considering how frost laden this flower is. Looking forward to the smoke report

1 Like

Yeah she was a different pheno for sure.
I grew out 2 of them from seed. the other was a little less frosty but had less stretch. (Kind of just ok)

Here’s my previous harvest right before the chop. It’s a custom breed of Funky Grapes (The Wicked Genetics) x MAC v2 (Capulator).

40 Likes

blim burn apple & banana

38 Likes

Let it hit the jars for 2 weeks and it may be a huge difference. Some skunks are like that. I am still very curious. Thanks a lot for answering.

3 Likes

1992 super skunk I received a cut from my cousin! In veg it reeks of skunk and methane ( yes almost like a fart) but in flower she’s produces a more afghani note with a very sharp sour smell. Very very sharp sour. Smells like sour diesel almost. I’m keeping this cut forever! I took a small bit to sample lol

34 Likes

Yep for sure you are right. I’ll keep track of the progress and let you know. :slight_smile:
I had a “good shit” pheno that seemed ok, nothing amazing. I didn’t bother with making another copy. Also was little susceptible to bud rot) I’m getting off track….:laughing: Only after it was dried and cured & too late, did I notice how damn nice that one smelled.

2 Likes