Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

It’s pre-sexing, 4 to 6 weeks some plants will show in veg.
Good eye tho!

3 Likes

Hot damn all that speaking into existence got me another female :partying_face:.I thought I was just seeing what I wanted to at this point

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to just jump into the subject like a Mr. Knowital, but I am actually waiting on some kind of confirmation on my dog in the fight. :upside_down_face:

Lost my other 2 during it’s seedling stage!

4 Likes

Trust me I don’t mind at all. This is only my 4th grow and my 2nd photo run so i take all the info I can get get from any knowledgeable source. I’m glad I got guys like you all before this site I was growing very subpar plants with subpar harvest and subpar flower(I blame that on my 85 degree drying temp I used to deal with) I feel like a brand new man now lol

3 Likes

The lineup

I know…I’ll have more foliage next time. Gonna try to keep my hands to myself next run

11 Likes

I rather enjoy your trimming methods, I try and employ these same techniques. I like my tops and a few samples from under it.
Usually don’t see a newer grower willing to defol hardly anything.

4 Likes

I dont see a problem with your techniques, everybody has their own style. Good looking grow!

@Indoornesian i like the solocup plant, hopefully its a she for you!

4 Likes

I can humbly say while it seems there’s technique or method to my madness this is beginners luck guys…wait maybe I’m just a natural :wink:

2 Likes

I’m curious…do you believe in giving plants 24-36 hours of darkness before flipping to flower?

1 Like

Sometimes i do. … sometimes i just chop. I dont think i notice too much difference either way.

1 Like

Last hour and a half of veg for lil fritter. Tomorrow at 10 she going in the tent and staying. Glad this closet thing is over :joy:

7 Likes

Biffer (Fritterdawg F2 x Tombstone F2)

8 Likes

Lil fritter and big fritter in the back

11 Likes

Looking noice!!! Those buds on the back girl look excellent! Those are gonna fill out nicely!

2 Likes

I’m trying so hard not to squeeze one and smell my finger lol

1 Like

Dont squeeze the bud, just rub the sugar leaf on a lower bud. The trichomes are where your terps are at.

1 Like

Yea I realized my last grow that after I did that the pistils changed colors and it didn’t grow much more :joy:

2 Likes

Man that smells good…smells sweet but not fruity compared to the Zeppoli… you can really smell the runtz in that Zeppoli it’s crazy both smell almost identical. Can’t wait to see what the little FD smells like in comparison to the big one

2 Likes

Lil fritter is really turning out pretty

11 Likes

FritterDawg F2 grown by @Olcoot in soil. Dizzam!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

30 Likes