Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

4 Likes

You wonā€™t have to much longer.

1 Like

I gotta learn to stay outta my tentā€¦I transplanted FD 1.2 JUST cause it looks better at 12 days than the other 2 looked at 21 days. I know donā€™t tell meā€¦I probably shouldā€™ve waited but aye letā€™s see what happens

The bottom is a pic of the other plants the day I transplanted
I mean yea they were a bit longer but Iā€™d say the roots looked about the same :man_shrugging:t5: If I f***ed up yā€™all will know

6 Likes

8 Likes

I think that transplant was perfect timing. Nice looking plants man! :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Thanks Iā€™m learning time and time again that the ā€œrulesā€ to growing are more like suggestions lol

4 Likes

5/5 ā€œBifferā€ (Fritterdawg F2 x Tombstone F2)

9 Likes

I guess itā€™s time for an update on lil fritter

Making sure to let these leaves drop before wateringā€¦think I got a bit of an overwatering issue with Zeppoli #2

8 Likes

snapped another branch on the FD2 last night. Did the usual ā€œF**Kā€ then just lean it up against the tent I come back in today itā€™s standing back up by itself :pray:t5:

7 Likes

I amended my soil and flipped everything else to flower which explains why Iā€™m sitting in the closet with lil fritter I just donā€™t feel like putting that other tent up

6 Likes

Here I thought the both of you were on a time out!

5 Likes

Na we were having some alone time :joy: itā€™s gonna be a lot of that for the next 3 weeks

2 Likes

Looking at this plant just reminds me of how great I do in vegā€¦I mean no yellow leaves nothing ever then boom soon as itā€™s time to flip to flower I f*** something up EVERY SINGLE TIME lol I make some pretty babies though

Day 2 of 12/12 and FD2 is already throwing some hairs
Lil fritter was hungry as hell

8 Likes

Biffer

4 Likes

Lil fritterā€¦

I cut the bigger fan leaves a few days ago maybe I know I still do experimental shit

9 Likes

Coming along nicely!!

2 Likes

Yessir figured Iā€™d give that one a few more days to veg then stop this madness of moving it from closet to tent and vice versa

1 Like

Anybody else see a triangle lol

10 Likes

Aye am I tripping or am I seeing what I think I see? Iā€™ve never had a plant show sex prior to flipping it before. If Iā€™m correct those are pistils. @DefNSmokn you familiar with this?

Sorry I couldnā€™t get a better picture. Not the little green flaps whatever theyā€™re called Iā€™m talking about to the left of them

4 Likes