Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

2 weeks. Starting to develop a little bit of character among them.

17 Likes

Hey there homie-

Looks good, but I would try to bring up the humidity a little bit for your seedlings, if possible…

1 Like

Im trying, i stuck another humidifier in there. I think the room is just too big for those little humidifiers.

Would be better off with a swamp cooler.

1 Like

37 is low but I wouldn’t worry about it. They look happy.

It’s been lower than that in here all winter.

4 Likes

Yeah i usually dont bother much with humidity since its such a pain to raise it here at times. I just feed the roots plenty of water and they usually do alright.

4 Likes

Man you looking good on them baby plants, even the coco lookin fine. Interesting strain, hopefully the fritter part shows up. The Stardawg is very overpowering in a cross usually, it’d be nice to get his trich coverage part from the gene pool.

3 Likes

@Indoornesian Yeah, the Stardawg is usually fairly dominant in the F1s, im playing F2s, and making my own F2s and searching for some mother leaners or some in between terps lol.

6 Likes

Up potted to 1 gallon nursery pots this evening. Got one weirdo that shot way up.

16 Likes

There’s always that one weirdo lol…

3 Likes

Nice grow, I acquired some ghost town seeds from Greenpoint a while ago. I wonder when I grow them if they will have problems like many have said about their stock … looks to me yours are doing fine so far, great job. I hate low rh, I’m at 30 rh all the time. I use domes and tents…

2 Likes

They look better this morning.

@Pawsfodocaws ive got a Ghost Town pack as well. Im going to pop Copper Chem next, and seed run it as well. I just chopped a Tombstone seed run, im going to hunt them for an F2 keeper. As for RH goes, it is what is here. I could try harder i suppose. Lol

One on the left must have had a ph issue or something, got some ugliness showing. She will come out of it

17 Likes

Right on, it was actually the first pack I got from a trade here. A while ago lol!

1 Like

Starting fill out the 1 gals pretty good. Will be topping/fimming them in a day or so.

15 Likes

Looking good buddy! :moneybag:

1 Like

Topped/fimmed a few of them, ill top/fim a couple more this week.

13 Likes

Some of these plants got some big ol leaves! Im hoping to start seeing them show sex this week.

18 Likes

I got a little lazy the last few weeks, kind of uglied the plants up a bit. But they will be fine. Ive selected 6 to flower indoors, ill transplant them to 3 gal pots today. 4 females, 1 male, and 1 unknown. I picked these based on smell, structure, and leaf patterns. Ive grown quite a few GPS strains, so the Stardawg dominant traits are kind of easy for me to pick out now. These 6 seemingly carry the least amount of stardawg. Idk, im a noob at this lol.

But the other 4 will be flowered outside, culling any other males. Im not sure what the remaining 4 are, i havent looked.

13 Likes

Hell ya bud! I was trying to get my hands on a few of their tester strains the other day, but only lucked out on 1 of them.

1 Like

Yeah they get wild with the giveaways and reverse auctions. Lol i was trying for Dubble Cookies but was always too late.

2 Likes

The wife is admin over there

2 Likes