Fritter-Dawg By Greenpoint Seeds

Oh really??? Does it come with perks?

2 Likes

Idk lol…

2 Likes

She can make people notable growers but I’ll have to ask about anything else

3 Likes

Aah darn. Well we could always do a little trade/swap if you don’t get your hands on any, so you could have a little something to try at least heh.

@Hydro921 Very cool! I have wanted to try their stuff out for a bit, so was glad to win/claim a pack heh.

2 Likes

Look her up.
Shes cjs_72

1 Like

She has just about all their gear

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome, quite a collection indeed heh.

1 Like

2 males in back, 3 females in front. Chopped the lesser appealing male. But my favorite plant, that i had assumed was female, has turned out to be male. (Back row left) oh well, should make some good pollen bc that plant stinks, like sour stank ass. We will see what he does. The female just in front of it, far left front row, looks very similar has similar smells. Been about 3 days now for all but bottom right, she got moved in yesterday to replace the ugly looking female that was there, i didnt chop the ugly one but just swapped places. Ill set the remaining females outside this weekend? Maybe? Lol

Anyways, here we go

15 Likes

After week 1 in flower

Females

Males

14 Likes

Doing work my friend! You always got me inspired! I’m sure this fritter-dawg gonna be fire! :bowing_man:

2 Likes

The dudes.

The gals.

The whole group.

15 Likes

Moved the males to my bathroom, my wife isnt thrilled. Lol but they will remain here for a few days and ill collect the dropped pollen. Ill also collect whatever comes from them as the dry.

The remaning females, plus one. So four total Fritterdawg females, with one almost 3 weeks behind lol.

11 Likes

I have one more plant in veg thats probably a male, just waiting for it to show for sure. But i stuck this little female FritterDawg in a 15 gal soil pot to try her luck outdoors.

14 Likes

Lol that’s a great collector indeed. I showed my wife heh. I hope you get lots of pollen :+1:

1 Like

FritterDawgs are 20 days into flower.

The first male replacement plant has turned out to be a male also… so my last remaining FritterDawg, #9, which im 99% is female. Will be taking its place and may remain in the 1 gallon for the rest of its time, most likely.

The dude

FritterDawg Number 9

10 Likes

16 Likes

Just FritterDawg’n around lol

17 Likes

Day 31 of flower

The front left plant is very sour lime, maybe some sour apple but very prominent sour lime.

The front right plant smells like a box of sour apple crayons…

The back right one is a nasty pungent funk.

17 Likes

Gorgeous plants, the big one in the back is like thinning out in smell… into a paint thinner/chemical cleaner smell. Like burns your nostrils chem terps. Its gonna be pretty bangin id assume.

18 Likes

Those plants are looking so good man. You really got them dialed in. :clap:

5 Likes