Froggy's Pharmhouse

Went ahead and transplanted on day 8 of Veg, here they are on day 9. Seems like they barely missed a beat. (Combination of my LED and camera makes things look yellower than they are, still working on adjusting that). I haven’t transplanted this early before, but these have been healthy since sprout and I want to see what these plants can do.

6 Likes

Day 10, closer up view provides a “truer” color. Not quite perfect but fuck it lol. All 4 are enjoying their 3 gallon pots.

Smoking primarily on the Blue Tara now, it’s been curing just over 2 weeks. Will definitely keep getting better for a while. I want to look into getting a stronger light for flower, but I’m also looking to purchase my first house here soon so grow equipment may have to wait.

8 Likes

Looking good @froggys_pharms! Very interesting early leaf structure on that one!

3 Likes

Thanks @Comacus ! Yeah this plant is pretty squat and wide compared to the others.
Most likely having these 3 gallons be their final pots, as long as I get 2 females they will fill up the tent nicely. If I get more, I’ll happily squeeze them in too. I’ll get some close-ups of each plant soon so you (and everyone else) can see the subtle differences.

3 Likes

Day 12. Moving along well. Bottom left plant is clearly the runt, it’s keeping up in terms of growth but behind in size. The internode spacing seems like it’s going to be really tight on that plant so its compactness may turn out to be an advantage. A few leaf defects here and there, going to balance the pH extra closely next watering.

8 Likes

Day 16, gave them their first watering since transplant and topped them at the 4th node.

Mutant leaf trying its best to fit in (2 fingers trying to be 3). Will have to wait and see if any other abnormalities happen with this plant.

8 Likes

Nice grows l, you’ve got everything running smoothly there for sure. Bat guano might be a good option for you to get a little boost in flowering, you can brew it into a tea and it should be readily available to the babes.

3 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

@Comacus Thanks!
@beacher Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll have to look into that. So far I’ve just been using unsulfured molasses and Roots Organic Bloom in flower. I’m thinking a stronger light definitely wouldn’t hurt yields either lol.

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, your plants look awesome I just saw you asking about flowering nutes earlier and thought guano would fit in with your organic vibe. :+1: I’d like to switch to a nute system more like yours sometime in the future.

3 Likes

Day 21, tallest plant is around 9 inches. I pruned off the two lowest branches from each plant to prevent pests, make watering easier and promote upward growth. They’re some little palm trees now. The front right plant (mutant shown above) does have some yellow spots on it and clawing. Possibly N toxicity from just the soil or sickness? None of the other plants have these symptoms (besides minor clawing), there’s a chance this plant is just less resilient over all with weaker genes being shown through deformed leaves etc.? Disclaimer: I’m not a botanist and this is just my educated guess.

They all took the topping well.

11 Likes

They probably just need a little time to get used to their soil. I usually have the same thing on my small plants when my soil is a little hot until they get going.

2 Likes

Day 24, not looking too shabby.

I was pretty sure my hand slipped a little while topping this one… The more the merrier!

8 Likes

They look great! Looks like maybe two different phenos? There are two where the middle leaves are sort of tucking under the center leave, and a couple where they are not.

3 Likes

Thank you, these are some strong, resilient genes from what I can tell. Can’t wait to see what they produce for me.
How long did you spend working on this strain?

2 Likes

This is a brand new F2 cross of Bodhi’s Vintage Pakistani from his Nierika Seed Trust, and Tom Hill’s X18. The X18 is a very old Pakistani Heirloom that was grown in N. CA in the early 80s.

You’re the first running it! With the two strains brought together to make it though I have high hopes for this one!

7 Likes

Woah! I had no idea. I am honored.

3 Likes

Day 27 on the Old World Paki. Plants are between 9 and 12 inches now. Thinking about flipping to flower next week.

8 Likes

Day 31, the final day of veg for these. Changing the light schedule to 12/12 and now the real fun begins.
Shortest of the bunch is 11 inches, tallest is 15 inches.

7 Likes

Looking good!!! :v::peace_symbol:

2 Likes