From SSeeDD to sail.. exploring SSDD, pollen chucks & Bodhi Crosses

Yeah he has some really nice reviews. I think the first review I read from him was his DLA #6 review and prompted me to buy it.

Never tried SS4. I know that one gets a ton of praise and it sounds good. I think we read not long ago it uses a different and earlier SSDD father right? I’m sure that dad is nice as well but never tried and don’t have any crosses using it. What SS4 do you have, the F1 seeds? cutting? Fgen from bad dawg? Should be great regardless.

I’m leaning towards finding a male via Triple Sunshine for the winter rather than going through more SSDD F1s but we’ll see when the time comes. Kind of want to explore some F2s of either of the Triple Sunshines assuming there’s going to be phenos that represent the parents in the cross to be found there. Also hitting my SSDD mother with genetics using B’s ssdd dad seem like it could be a better choice as well.

Edit : adding the quote that @VAhomegrown posted in holys thread for context about the ssdd dad(s)

subsequent ssdd releases that use the “newer” ssdd dad I assume. tk x ssdd is visible in the tester list he put out later :

12 Likes