Front Room Farming

A couple of days after my last post I harvested two of the plants, net weight of these was right at 4.5 oz…
these two plants had a lot of flowers none of which were very large or dense, still not a bad yield… I dry vaped some of it and it provides a very pleasant high :dizzy_face: :grin:
I will be harvesting the remaining plants soon, those two plants produced slightly fewer flowers overall but they are much larger and denser, once I have them dried and trimmed I will post some pics of the total yield…

2 Likes

Grow tent is now a dry tent…

10 Likes

Congrats! Nothing like a bunch of weed hanging around :wink:

2 Likes

is this week 7 from planting the seeed.?

The last 2 pic in the first post are at week 7 from seed…

In the buckets for the cure… Total yield: 343.6 grams / 12.12 oz…Cure

4 Likes

No More “Front Room Farming” ,wife said get all this sh… er stuff outta my living room!
So I bought a Keter 6’x8’ shed to move into. ( I wanted a Lifetime, but none were available) I ran 2 15A GFI curcuits into it and insulated it with R-13 foam board.

My plan is to eventually grow in the shed without a tent, but for now I have a 31"x60"x80" HydroCrunch tent in there because it makes odor control easier.

I put a portable AC unit in the tent, It worked great for temp. control but it was near impossibke to keep the RH high enough or stable…

So, I went back to ducting the AC into the tent, better but still difficult to keep the RH under control… (that other contraption in the pic is a homespun humidifier. 2 pond foggers in a bucket of DI water with a CPU fan)

4 Likes

Quite a change! Good idea to keep wifey happy! :blush:

1 Like

After pondering why the temp and RH were easier to control when the tent was in the house I decided to try to mimic the climate in my house:(I live in an area where the summer temps reach well into the triple digits and the RH is usually in the mid 30s or lower so my primary cooling is via evaporative cooling) So my next move was to procure an 1300 CFM evaporative cooler to cool the shed and raise the RH in the bargain… this gave me far better control of the grow climate, it still needs some tweeking but I’m gaining on it… I have the controllers set as follows:
Shed temp set point 76 F; shed set point 77F & 66% RH with the AC controller set @ 80F… so far it is working pretty well…Here are today’s readings:(The temp got to 102 and the tent only rose to 81)

3 Likes

Enough of the hardware, now for some greenery, GG#4 Auto @ 5 weeks :grinning:

6 Likes

6+ weeks and still no flowers? I’m thinking it’s not going to auto… Just switched to 12/12 light cycle, also this girl has some huge fans some with 12 points…I have never seen more than 9 before and never an even number?.. It may not be uncommon, but I’ve never seen it…

5 Likes

Went to check on my plant this morning, empty reservoir… tent full of water :unamused:
So I removed the bush to clean-up and investigate… roots plugged the Return line (RDWC), causing the grow bucket to overflow… I installed a secondary line between the buckets… Looks like I’ll need to do something different for future grows…
Pic of this monster

and the root mass…

6 Likes

Wow, that’s a very impressive root…bucket? Root ball? What nutes are you using?

1 Like

Nutrients:
General Hydroponics Flora Series
General Hydroponics Rapid Start
BloomCity Cal-Mag
Botanicare HydroGuard

All at less than half the recommended ratios… (No Rapid start since week 4) I may cut the RS @ week 3 on my next grow… need roots but this is a little too much…

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! I decided to scan through the rest of your thread, and…DOH!! Your very first post has all the information listed. Still, thanks for sharing. Nice work, @rivraton. Let’s hope your new “room” is an even greater space for you and your ladies.

Nice change :ok_hand:

1 Like

Well, at more than 2 weeks on 12/12, still no sign of flowers… at least to my inexperienced (and old) eyes… anyone see pre-flowers? All I see is veg…

4 Likes

The last photo, maybe leaning towards a girl?

If you could zero in on

the circled area it might help

Cheers
G

1 Like

2 Likes

Too early to tell.

Cheers
G