Fruity juice or juicy fruit, looking for

yes thats right i remember that story for sure, i did think that but it seems that is the one.

have you or anyone grown this strain??
it seems some one has to have grown it with how old the strain is
but im sold on it and ill prob get them to work with later, man me and my habits

2 Likes

now just to find a good seed bank that will send to the usa

1 Like

No I never had Fruity Juice. That year a friend of mine brought back Bubblegum, Blueberry, Kali Mist, and Western Winds. The Kali Mist was killer. I wish I still had that one.

2 Likes

i always wanted the kali mist as i heard it was nice

1 Like

I think AKBB has it at F3. @Guitarzan might confirm

2 Likes

Gotta love nice plants from bag seeds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. How was the smoke? Did you save a clone?

1 Like

Definitely got a clone off her put aside the smoke is really sweet has a rich juicy fruit back end on it.The seeds came from an plastic Easter egg that had 50 unknown bagseeds in it.God knows how many strains are in that batch of seeds.I named the batch legion.

3 Likes

I used to get the ā€œjuicy fruitā€ strain all the timeā€¦but that was 15 years or so ago. Was some really nice smoke.

2 Likes

do you think the fruity juice is what you have going? do you think it is worth the search for? thanks for the input

@chronix yes i had it way back too and remember it being good and the taste was right on

2 Likes

You know this is the reason I hate and love bagseeds at the same time.Unless I run this cutting through Phylos and pray someone uploaded Juicy fruit on thier end and they could find it to say Yes you have juicy fruit I will never know if this thing was the real deal.From what Iā€™m seeing so far Iā€™d say it would be worth it to grow it.If what I have is Juicy fruit it is extremely greasy and sticky.When you handle the buds you hands get shiny with resin where it doesnā€™t really stick but feel like an actual grease itā€™s wierd.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t have to be related to the juicy fruit strain, you could easily have gotten a random set of terps that end up being juicy fruit. I got a couple seed out of a bag of banana kush, one was straight fruity pebbles (didnā€™t get a rooted clone :cry:) the other is more lucky charms. I have kept the lucky charms one.
You in the states? Want to swap cuts of our bag seeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not the original but the terps are there for indoor grow at least.Outdoor is going to be interesting if I can keep the cut that long for next year.I noticed that cannabis when grown where it is has a different smell and taste profile from where it came from in the world.The morphology of the plant even changes to the environment itā€™s in.My Texada looks completely different inside than it does outdoors.Hopefully we can keep the taste

Iā€™m in the states laying low on the clone trades till my state get better law definition.We went legal last year and they are dragging thier feet every chance they get some clarity on what is actually allowed

1 Like

ok ill work on getting the real sensi fruity juice, for a run.
i have read some post on another forum thats @TopicalWave
it seems this strain was around for awhile and there was a cut floating around in the states back a bit and im going to say from what i remember tasting it was around 30 years ago, shit i think now man time goes by.
in any case once i get these seeds ill run them and see, seeds and buds all good times ahead

2 Likes

you know you said grease and it took a minute but grew out a punta rojo awhile back and it was greasy like that, also had that fruity sativa smell so i know what you mean how it like slides

I wish I at least had the name of what it is.I have to say it was enough to distract me from my Mix and my forever ongoing 90s era skunk :skunk: hunt .

1 Like

how is that hunt going there?? any white looking smelly skunk hit you in the face?? cause man i like those skunks cause those are special strains right there.

I smoked Juicy Fruit once, Iā€™m probably younger than most on here but I caught it around American University in like 2008 or 2009. I only remember because because of the name (college was first time getting named bud so I remember most of what I got back then). Also the fact that it tasted less like juicy fruit and more like one of those Zebra gums if anyone remembers those

1 Like

Iā€™m testing a mix of uncle festers skunk Sk18 crossed with a Red Eye skunk now.Beans are just sprouting.

1 Like

Fruit Stripes gum