Sensi Seedbank

This will be an ongoing thread in which I’ll be back and forth on.
As many of you know I went and invested in some Sensi Seeds.
Sensi Seeds been around for one helluva longtime.

I had a chance to pick up a few things that were way above avg. back in the early 2000’s.
Was hoping to revisit and possibly find something that I had lost back then and wanted back.

I popped a pack of Cali Indica from them, back in the day this shit was tough to beat.
So far these have taken more of the hashplant in looks and taste not to be confused with 8813, real honest to goodness hashplant from the day.
I’ve got 1 plant that could be the orange bud I’ve been looking for but upon initial trimming it ain’t got it.

As I finish picking and drying the others I’ll be in for a final assessment.

Coming up sometime in the not to distant future their Afghani #1 which will be ran with Jotis Afghani #1.
And the Maple Leaf will have its chance under the sun.

30 Likes

I think Ill follow along. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yep, ya got me curious too, since I’ve heard so much about the problems risen with Sensi seeds. They were one of ‘The Ones’ to go back in the day. lol I went there in the late '90s myself. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yes I will follow along as well.
Sounds good to me. :grinning:

3 Likes

They were the shit because Neville was breeding for them with all of his stock. Once that show stopped, Sensi went straight down the shitter. I look forward to your assessment.

Doc
:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Been wanting to try Sensi forever, @OleReynard did you manage toi find the sensi seeds at a USA seedbank? got shy of ordering overseas due to losses. I will for sure be watching , going to change the thread priority even

1 Like

I have a Maple Leaf and Afghani #1 from a few years ago to try. People say they aren’t the same as they used to be, but I have hopes some things have stayed the same. Supposedly they outsource seed production after laws changed in the Netherlands in the late 90s (I suspect they were contracting with Dinafem since they are listed on the Dinafem site, which recently was raided and may have affected Sensi operations recently.)

2 Likes

I got a email ,thinking when covid started, From Sensi saying they where going to open a USA outlet.
as far as I know that hasnt happened yet?

3 Likes

I agree

Years ago they were the first stop + now they are registering and trade marking there seeds…ie. Durban poison …is now Sensi Durban.

But back in the day when I lived in the UK .there early girl was top notch

2 Likes

I ordered from this seed catalogue around 1999.
It’s almost nostalgic .

7 Likes

I had a buddy line these up for me from Sensi

I know the MLI is the closest to anything of Nevils old work besides 2 other strains.

@zephyr might have something to add to this, he just completed a run a bit ago of them.

I have seeds of a nice specimen that I found in some Mazar from directly over there. Be running these s x s with Sensi f1’s.

5 Likes

yeah they said the same in an email and no they still do not ship here to the states. i was lucky cause i grab sensi seed when i can cause its really under looked as a breeder. but like everything there is good and bad.

1 Like

do you have someone who can get sensi seed in the usa?

1 Like

OleReynard is no longer here bud.

1 Like

thanks @Floyd

1 Like

Back in the day. Swedish guy sent Sensi Skunk #1 hidden in a VCR cartridge (any one played with those?). Real deal.

3 Likes

yeah i ran the skunk #1 from them it was nice, i also used their skunk #1 to make some seeds using the ppp pollen from here,
really nice strain i was real suppressed

3 Likes

i just googled him he still lives there :rofl: jk

1 Like

Anyone try their black domina?
Only 6 black domina types available on attitude.

2 Likes