Fruity juice or juicy fruit, looking for

interesting for sure @District_Flora as it seems like an elusive strain at least for now

@CapnCannabis now that sounds like a good time and a good cross too

1 Like

Whatā€™s that red eye skunk a cross of? I have the Jaeger x Skunk #18 ā€œskunk budā€ selection from Nature Farms. Havenā€™t grown it out yet but excited to

This was a cross I was gifted from another OG member.Iā€™m pretty sure he used from that breeder you just mentioned.He calls this mix Disgust-O.

1 Like

I canā€™t say how real they are, but Fruity Juice Regular Seeds Sensi Seeds - Strainly.

@WVMountainGhost, AKBB does have a Kali Mist F4 listed at JBC. AK Bean Brains ā€“ Kali Mist F5 | JBC Seeds

Thereā€™s no description on JBC, but Iā€™ve hit him up on IG a couple of times, and heā€™s been great about getting back to me with answers. Kali Mist is a strain Iā€™ve always heard about, so I got a pack, but I havenā€™t run them yet. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

3 Likes

@Guitarzan , thanks i have seen that too but i need to find someone that can send them to me since im in the states. i think seedsman has them and delicious seed has them as well. i am sure things will work out on these. i just cant believe no one has grown this one. at least for now,
seems to be sounding like a winner.
i even contacted sensi asking if they could send to the usa, in due time, these will be around for all to enjoy

2 Likes

I wondering if anyone can remember if DJ Short had a juicy fruit back in the 90s and from what I can remember,he mentioned that it is extremely juicy fruit flavors and a sativa, possibly a Thai or a Thai cross and is extremely anxiety inducing ,so he probably used and then bred away from the paranoia type high as with most of his gear, again from what I read ,Iā€™ve never grown any of DJs gear ,spent countless hours reading and rereading ,not sure if he is reachable for a question or two, possibly if you can meet him at an event or his website,my info was mostly from the cannabis culture seed page or and an interview with DJ in that magazine,and so many years ago,I used to want his whole collection so badly back then,just thought I would mention incase anyone wants to search that up,hope you find something,I love the flavor of Juicy Fruit gum ! All the best !
Peace
Edit,was apparently Uber potent and ceilingless type high

1 Like

yeah i remember that now, thank you i totally forgot that, i remember that years ago but forgot.
i found some juicy fruit thai seed but they are fems, i grabbed 3 so ill work with them to make seed, just have to find a good male, i guess it will be cross ill keep back crossing to the third seed, thanks again @Ftlob you may have saved me from finding out sensis isnt it.
if this works seed will come

1 Like

Awesome ! My money would be on the f2s, unless you just decide to go with STS/CS and self them to find stock ! But if you do breed with a male the f2s should have a wider selection with transgressive segregation,but who knows if itā€™s relatively dominant it may even show up in the F1s you know Iā€™ve got some Dank Sinatra f3 s that are leaning to the fruit flavor side if you are interested for the initial male ,the f2 male was super grape fruit loop smelling,and seemed to pass it on ,the ssdds that he hit are straight blueberry muffins !, anyhow best of luck, or feel free to kick me a DM with a safe Addy and Iā€™ll send whatever I can find ! Cheers !

1 Like

got your seed but not the chronic seed, the envelope was open so probably will grow at the post office
lol
thanks for sure though ill run yours soon

I grew the Western Winds - Sagarmatha, its simply the Kali Mist. This is a less tamed Selection than the Serious Seeds version. Smell is sweet, slightly bubblegum, fresh. Oaseeds com sells it.
Be warned i had zero males out of a 10 Pack

Pure Gooey - Gooeybreeder is Multivitamin Fruity Juice non the less. Not skunky like you seemed to preffere, just a smooth, but full fruity Juice, no stinky mycrene undertones.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.