Full Moon Sown, March 27th, 2021 - 180 GDP Auto (F4)

-24hrs light in 20oz paper cups, on heat mats for 3-4 weeks.
-Kept outside 8-10hrs daily from germination through seedling stage; continual hardening.
-Returned inside 14-16hrs daily; rapid growth.
-April 20th+, all Females into 7gal pots outdoors.
-25 Males into 1gals, rest culled.
-3 Males selected; into 7gals, flowered, pollen saved, weighed, mixed equal parts; applied to all exceptional females in moderation.

38 Likes

Got my chair pulled up, just waiting for the show.

1 Like

What do you typically get off an Auto in a 7 gallon pot? That’s fascinating! I’m gonna scratch me out a cool spot, turn 3 circles and lay down. Stoked to see your grow brother.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Cool man… looking forward to seeing this one come to life! Thanks for allowing us to tag along on the journey!:boom::v:t3::boom:

2 Likes

:seedling: :eyes: :popcorn: :couch_and_lamp:

2 Likes

I’m gonna come along, for the ride, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

3 Likes

Just a dump of update videos:

Final Emergence Numbers:

11 Likes

You know when you think you’re done dumping, but you realize you have more to dump?

16 Likes

That’s ALOT of cups… Jealous.

6 Likes

Sooooo, that’s where all the cups went? Went to Dollar Tree and NOT a cup in sight!!! Gonna mosey on over to the far right corner, hoping not to trip over @oleskool830. Continued success, Bro, hoping to pick up more of your professional experience. Do stay safe, take special care, and yes, be well. Have a Great Spring/Summer…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Lots and lots of puppies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

I’ll park over by Mr. :honeybee: and commence loading the bong!
This looks like fun.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Oh dang deffinetly along for this ride. Pulling up my bucket!

2 Likes

Wowza! Impressive set up you have going on there… I knew this was gonna be one to watch! Best of luck to you with this grow!
:boom::v:t3::boom:

1 Like

Thank you. Appreciate the interest everyone. These three videos update April 13th and 14th, I believe.

edit: some photos added

9 Likes

Love that pic of the bare roots. @seven_trees Ready!

3 Likes

Wow I’m on this one like a frog on a June bug! I’m very interested in hearing about your water/feed plans. Go big or Go home brother! I’m all in. RESPECT.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Def watching my man!!! Didn’t realize you had this going, glad I stumbled onto it!

Check out his YouTube guys if you haven’t been watching!

2 Likes

Everything in the field post-transplant:

Slug Checks

8 Likes

I’m along for the ride!

2 Likes

The majority of the crop was lost today to vandalism. The last video update I filmed this morning, the plants were in good health. I saw a suspicious car leave the area approximately two hours ago. I recognized it as the same make and model of a person I know who bears a grudge against me. I checked on the field and the plants had been ripped out, crushed with heels, torn apart, and the irrigation system was destroyed.

I will provide video update once the garden is remedied and the individual is confronted.

8 Likes