Funkjunky introduces

My phone switched off before it downloaded these

5 Likes

Nice dog … when did you get it?
Yeah those aero cloners work pretty decent huh ?

1 Like

The aero cloner two weeks ago Maybe longer. That’s why I chanced giving extra veg even though I could see the plants were gearing up for flower.
It worked although I was worried I put it down to cloudy day syndrome and daddy forgetting to up timer from the low hours they were started at.
Could have put them through longer and spread a bit?
Wheighed it all up and the idea was to only run the 1200 light for temps, don’t wanna fire up my other light unless I veg for longer.
It’s like febanache numbers with me, or more like binary logic that a teacher taught us years ago.
He didn’t have to and I can’t remember how to write it down in 1’s and 0’s , but I believe that was the most useful tool I received through life except for breakfall from judo.
The reason the 1’s and noughts add up there is I’m gonna be in better shape to take care of myself if I don’t bang my head.
A knife and fork is only relevant as long as i have food or planing a jail break?

Just re read post dog is mine till Monday, he’s my buddy but it’s frustrating can’t really do jobs at mine as it’s cluttered and he can be a little neurotic.
Forky is gonna grab these tomorrow I like these plants and am trying to keep them close through collaboration. That’s the only way cause gonna shut down for travelling if I secure funds to do so.
Neighbour is willing to keep show on road, I don’t lack his sinscerity but I want home to come back to

1 Like

Few pictures of my babys hopefully two fat ladies bingo!

7 Likes

Looking very happy and healthy

3 Likes

They are I think I attribute it to microbacterial life, my microbes were supposed to be used within six weeks of opening.
I opened packet a year or so ago and was apprehensive whether to use or not?
So I did the Pepsi challenge and gave a mild amount to one and more abundant to the other.
The one with the higher amount flourished more. But absolutely non conclusive unless running clones of similar stature side by side.
What I learned is my microbes are still fine, and I defo have more grow nutes in my cupboard than I need or can use without turning my back yard into more of a jungle than it already is.
These have had no more than 20ml throughout life.
I have discarded the chart to an extent but will still reference, can see it more relevant for the clones. Or if I were growing outdoors again.
Every time I up pot or top up with soil it carries me through.
But I’m not convinced Im any where near dialed in yet.
And I’ve just flicked switch on flower side of things, at the moment were having heatwave and I had to turn the jimmy cliff on! (That’s my pet name for my air con unit it’s by climadiff so excuse the pun). Jimmys use has to be limited though as he is security risk especially as I’m staying opposite babysitting dog.
Neighbour now not back till tomorrow!
He will have to scratch my back when gets back and seal my windows with silicone lol. Forklift driver has rainchecked till tomorrow but can’t lose any more fire strains, I’d run them have a full cab in time for holiday, but then would be lost forever as if I’m traveling in shutting every thing down.
In way feel like closest I’ll ever get to a pimp and pusher!
Here boy just try a bit of this bodhi shit down for life lol

2 Likes

And when I say 20ml that’s too generous, been fed veg nutes twice throughout life. First time they were still young, one mil per litre, second time they probably took 4 litre and maybe half that first time.
Sometimes less is more

2 Likes

Right we’re getting to the start of week three.
I’ve been observing these plants.
I’ve only ever up potted once in flower it took well but I would say an exception.
With the structure of these I think with in a week or two I’m gonna spread, then turn on my other light and let them have light each.

9 Likes

From flip that is! I normally have different rule of thumb that work for me.

3 Likes

Yeah, they look like they could spread out real well. Getting big fast. Huge beautiful leaves. Best vibes.

4 Likes

These were flipped 18th of august.

7 Likes

I’ve had a little mishap, I’m not religious but I’ve found myself praying that will shrug off my fuck up. I can’t take pictures under led’s so use the CFL. The CFL got left on overnight giving me the the not so nice prospect of possible nannas.
On the up side the forklift driver came for the cuttings, and I trust this guy although it was hard putting this together I’m happy.
It’s an hours drive from Birmingham and an hour back and his car is not too healthy.
To coax my untried connect to my untried plants which I hold in high regard as I’ve had experience with the father in this mix.
And the terpenes from this plant are amazing bp#1 being my favourite and only just but this plant I believe will suit my friend best as he likes to scrogg.
But bp#2 is similar but would be happier as a big plant I believe.
To get him here I had to release 6 to make it worthwhile. That left me with just 1 clone of bp#1as the bubble cloner hold just 7.
Idea was to keep one of each but I planing a trip and everything must go.
When I waiting for the forklift driver he almost turned down the offer so plan b came into effect, I phoned a guy who makes thc vape oil from all the local growers trim.
Guy was biting my hand off for them but my word is bond so when the other guy eventually came through I gifted them to him.
My plan now is to veg my one remaining clone out for enough cuttings for another shift, and enough to gift my other friend a few, this is the clone I still hold

9 Likes

Rocky the dog keeps thinking I got a key. When he sees me he gets off windowsill he goes to the door.
His dad and I have had little fallout though. Took the weekend and more to nursemaid his dog. Called him up take my bin out didn’t do it. My other friend has called asking for place to lay head. It’s a tip in here and no place to get shot of it!
Ain’t talking neabour no more!
We ain’t blood related but it’s my brother coming and he’s sort of institutionalised ex corporal French foreign legion. So I’m gonna get it in neck when he turns up about the mess. But bin is full! Ain’t gonna help neighbour again!!!

3 Likes

As I was reading your thread you said about the neighbor watching the ladies for you and I instantly thought that’s a bad idea and you’ve fallen out now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you wanna be careful pal people are jealous bastards. Grow looks good though bud :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Agreed. Arguments with friends tend to loosen up said persons lips. It’s a dangerous situation to be left in. :v:

3 Likes

Yeah I know but would not let him he is ok.
We linked today.
Guy takes down comercial set ups now and then. They take him to spot blindfolded and he comes back with big centrifugal fans that are just overkill for my set up.
He’s not rat but is younger and I sometimes have to educate.
Believe me he is not a threat to me he reminds me of myself 20 years ago.
I won’t let anyone hold fort for me ever.
And keep my finger on pulse with the consequences.
If god forsake I get a knock in the present climate it’s quite clear this is personal.
With budgets as they are I’m not in the public interest to prosecute.
The result of a trial will cost far more than the results. And create a cause for decriminalisation with media attention.
I hold two small plants and a clone of one of them.
They would aim at a caution which then they would ask for an admission of guilt to wrap up case.
My lack of offending will offer no chance of a custodial. And quite rightly!
Some police forces here have started not prosecuting home growers. But not here.
Most police here will not be wanted the paperwork.
I’ve been in a house before where someone got violent and had to stash my weed behind couch. This weed smelt like black hash and dominated it’s area with smell.
The officer got really excited cause he found some adulterated hash on side and thought that was kicking up a stink. Right I’m taking that back home to my wife he said. I felt sorry for her! Someone had made 100 grams of hash out of ten grams of morrocan and a whole lotta of cancer causes

1 Like

had issues not grow related to sort out.
The terpenes on these are unreal.
Bp#1 is a handful she has a smell that cuts through you very astringent. Citrus mix apple bordering on lime with a slightly lemon gas leak.
Smells change weekly and at day 24 after changing cycle it will be interesting to see end results. Bp#2 is at the moment is looking at being slightly bigger in yield and smells in the last few days from sweet musky dark grapes to at the moment bubble gum with a paint stripper back note.
This guys work is amazing hard to find a discarder!

6 Likes

Yeah, they look set to explode. Very nice and clean looking. I’m only just now getting to try a few of Bodhi’s crosses other than the SSDD. I’m looking forward to every one! peace

4 Likes

I agree and keep my head low.
Neighbour thing was spat.
I’ve had a thing for years only five close friends so no headaches.
I’ve had to revise it as every where I go I run into people (that I test that are of similar shady ness) so have had to let a few more in the guy is cool just pissed me off.
I’m the type of guy that could live far away from civilisation on a mountain top. And I don’t gamble I’ve got to know this guy through many tests of his honesty z

3 Likes