Funkjunky introduces

Hey kid @Sunvalley you know when I told you about I was trying to find the stuff I miss ? Think I found it in bp#1 fingers crossed bruh.
But what do I do then? This is the first I’ve walked into one of my tents and said I might be chained to this bitch for life!!! You spend half your life searching for something.
I like variety but if she carries on I need to lock her down that’s why I made sure I farmed both pheno out.

May give these a flush to make them hungry again not sure yet?

7 Likes

Why would ya wanna make them hungry in flower bro? Like is there reason to that cos I don’t think that’s a good idea man :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I believe they need a clear out. I’m getting slight sign of n build up. I’ve played a bit with this medium before and it has fired them up before.
Your uk i think? Would be very interested on your views epspesially if you have any experience with plant magic medium since they were sold on.
I’d be very interested in your views I’m a stubborn fucker though and will whey it up?
My take is I’m finding that they take less up. Metabolism slows down and they get lazy. I normally do this a couple of weeks ago but am finding my feet with this medium, I feel I’m getting there and will listen to anyone, but it will be like playing tiger woods I’ll look at wind speed and direction and go with my senses. Input is sought though and will come into my final equations. I’m starting to experience calcium defficiancy too.
Seen it with people dogs everywhere in nature too much is the devil !

1 Like

Sadly I cannot offer any advice bud. Closest I’ve got to soil was CANNA terra and I’ll never try that again I’m a coco guy :+1:t2: Though I’m sure there’s some posts round here with peoples soil recipes I know @ReikoX has one and @MomOnTheRun obviously @Sunvalley oh n @Meesh also @Tinytuttle these could have an opinion on plant magic but I reckon they use their own blend of herbs and spices :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Colonel sanders secret recipe 18 herbs and spices ! Lol

4 Likes

I used to mix soil years ago will again some day again discreet for now plus I’ve still got lots of quality soil.
Anyway last time was back at parents they didn’t take kindly to m with a shovel mixing it up in the garage. So you do what works for you.
Can’t really do that here neither!
So guess I’ll play cards dealt. I’ve got quality soil still and working reprocessing some that if I gain the confidence to be able t fail will try. I’m dialling things in at mo with my regular stuff so I can be ready for any change when I run out.
Worm castings should be added soon and if I had earlier would have!
Listen I need you and explorer on board here as I’m experimenting here!
I’m gonna hold on mid season flush for now and just water! But calcium bugging me and I don’t want to leave them too much catch up time. Before I rinse through,
Can’t fall this round though, so only a recy

5 Likes

Just mid season flush lads! But window gone so feed next time and we will look at deficiencies

2 Likes

I can understand that it is a pretty messy ordeal. I dunno how soil works but could always water it down to make it less hot like I have experimented using verve compost which is like the cheapest bagged dirt round my way and that does ok early on. Didn’t let it grow out much but it grew an auto good enough to not be yellow and grew plenty of balls so I think if I was gunna go for soil without making my own I would start off with a weak base so the cheap verve stuff then amend it with some organic dust shit like gaia greens or just use some teas @Shadey has this fine science down pretty good as well isn’t much advice I can offer as I’ve not done anywhere near a full cycle with anything soil other than the canna terra and that didn’t go well.

1 Like

Were going to start week 6 tomorrow I think.
Smells are changing every week last week they got very bubble gum smells, now they are both berry fuel champagne.
Bp#1 may be ready week earlier than bp#2.
I’m toying with dissecting bp#1. And letting bp#2 hang as whole plant to let it Finnish that way?

7 Likes

Nice photo drop. Girls are stacked

3 Likes

Coming along well there bro… great terps on this strain that’s for sure … these girls have flowering doing the F2 project are smelling awesome … forgot how good they were since I’ve had other things on the go and they’ve been taking a chill… I kept 3 that I couldn’t choose between but they all honk. Sweet apple and champaign , grapefruit and pure champaign … pretty sure you’ll enjoy this strain

2 Likes

Apparently it’s the white pepper that makes it what it is .

1 Like

Yeah this I think was what I was looking for when smelling the sunshine #4 in early veg.
Just love the lime green nugs I don’t usually go for bag appeal at all.
Normally high and flavour are my concern but if you want to chuck kryptonite funky lime green buds into the mix I’m not going to complain.
This is only the second time I’ve topped plants intentionally, and I like the results. My mentor always said let a plant be a plant.
But I see the benefit with better canopy spread and will continue until I find a plant that doesn’t respond well.

4 Likes

Haha that’s funny in a side note about white pepper something I learned from my son is from his home ec class in school is that all white pepper is a dehusked form of the black peppercorn.

3 Likes

It was from Quora I got the information from.
Can’t remember the science about it.
But was quite interesting as there were people that had met Cornell Saunders in the 70’s or 80’s think he picked up the restaurant bill where he was dining?

1 Like

Just went back and checked dates. Made boo boo were on start of week 7 doesn’t seem to to have hurt them will lower the feeding now though

2 Likes

I got gifted a Sunshine 4 cut last year which is so fucking dank … Terps are amazing on her and frost’s up for days … would say it’s better than my 3 Bingo Pajama but only just … and I’d say my Bingo is better than my Goji cut but also only by a ball hair

3 Likes

What’s in the Sunshine 4?

1 Like

Sunshine Daydream x Chem 4