Funkjunky introduces

Oh wow, … that must be a nice smoke. I better keep my eyes open for that. Every time I listen to a weed podcast the chem discussion always comes up and alway makes me giddy to try it. It was funny listening to AK Bean Brains talk about the first time he got some good chem. Thx

3 Likes

I remember you said you were getting ss#4 thought you said you were getting two phenos? Which direction does your cut lean

Chem#4 x sunshine daydream ( sunshine daydream is bubba shine x appalatian I think?) bloody lovely strain it’s what swung me to mainly growing bodhi stuff.
I could either give you in a pm the site where I made grow diary or pm you screen shots from grow.
Grow turned out good but diary went a bit tits up when my ex had breakdown!

2 Likes

Always put the female first bruh for clarity you must be lexdystic?

2 Likes

Bodhi still has a couple of crosses with chem #4 if your looking for one to find a representation I think the snow lotus will be place to look if you want extra bang the g1388 hash plant cross( bet I’ve said that wrong I get dyslexic when I put that plant down in text)
The one I named special #1 was absolutely gorgeous lemon creamy cleaner.
I’ve never come across such a plant with such wellbeing to it perfect mix. Done everything, the most calming plant I’ve ever had but just nice, no anxiety no lethargic side. The most social plant I’ve ever come across ever yet!
It just rang all my bells even the missus liked it. And she prefer Indica.
She has problems and cleaned house up but was nice to her she suffers from bad anxiety and loves it.

2 Likes

I’ll have a look now see what where, might not reply till tomorrow as may need to water plants eat and bathe, I’ll let you know what I come up with :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I had grapefruit couple of weeks ago. I keep swapping allegiances.
It’s a two horse race and there neck and neck!
There both going to sweet grape although if that sticks gonna be a riper smell at end.
Bp#1 is just winning by a nose.
It’s like permanent marker pens from my tagging days in the background.
Ain’t no good without the terpenes for me!
Watching other day a coffee shop has opened offer thc almost free weed. And claim the terpenes have as much effect? Doubt I’ll ever find out though?

2 Likes

The SSDD is the only Bodhi strain I’ve grown and I fell in love with it. I grew three plants and the one I kept in a 1gal pot turned out to be the sour butter pheno. I was sold after that. Such a strong smelling pheno.

I have a Goji cross going now and some Snow Lotus cross from @GrowHard starting up. And, I have a couple of his from the preservation grows. Just haven’t gotten to grow them yet.

I love the terpenes and Bodhi’s stuff makes me happy from what I’ve had. I loved the way the SSDD grew as well. Gonna do them again sometime soon. I’m just finally getting my genetics up to par. I only started growing again 5 years ago. I’m excited as my collection is looking up. peace

3 Likes

@Funkjunky yeah I got 2 phenos from the chap. He grew out a few packs of Sunshine 4 to get his keepers and he knows what he’s doing so yeah wasn’t a doubt that he was sending me some bunk shit … I swapped him cuts of all my Bodhi stuff and few others like the Baked Beanz stuff I have…
My Sunshine 4 #1 is like a sour Chem koki pen … tingles your nose when you take a whiff … the #2 cut is a little less terpy with more of a lemony background but still nice. Looking FWD to seeing how the bingo cross does to those

2 Likes

Just turned the mars on. Must go get electricity, maybe should have done this 3 weeks ago for maximum effect.
But I’m hustling and funds are low.
Temps are getting low now need a proper thermostat heater.
The labour wants five cuts from the cut I held. I was rushing to fit them round schedule but he needs more time. So looking like this will suit me better
Here is bingo mother will yield 5 cuts this week sometime maybe soon as I need to get next grow on and need 7

3 Likes

Today is start of week 8 they now have light each!

7 Likes

Nice colas you have there man

3 Likes

Thanks every grow im starting to understand this medium more bro

4 Likes

Right on the viniger strokes here!
Just flushing although have had good result with non flush with organic.

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

Yeah

6 Likes

VERY well done…

2 Likes

Looking really good man… should be some amazing erb

1 Like

Yep think there getting pulled either today or tomorrow

2 Likes

Great looking plants, some good chunky colas

2 Likes

Nice work, Mr Junky that’s going to be a nice bit of smoking for you.

1 Like