Future breeding

One day I will bring in a whole sack and drop it in the offering plate with a smile on my face knowing I’m doing good for the community

2 Likes

i just sent the seeds out a few days ago, just lots going on, but at least they are on the way, my guess around 3 weeks but we will see, just let me know when they get there,
if you need the sts formula im sure i can dig it up, there are a few that are floating around and they are all different but each works but each also takes time, i cant say this enough though it is sometimes stressful doing the sprays

1 Like

All right man phew !that’s a lot of my mind it was causing paranoia to be honest lol I just wanted to make sure all was good …I’m just moving in a couple weeks want to make sure it’s clear and I’ve been looking up the silver spray seems easy enough to make…repetitive and sometimes for nothing …I was wondering is there like pollen sites where you can order pollen just like seeds feminized preferably

1 Like

you can find pollen either on here if you keep your eyes open but you can try strainly ive gotten pollen and seed from there but when you get pollen off others you take a chance in having hope and faith that that is what the pollen is but yes you can find pollen there. just beware though.
i have gotten it from here as well so it is very is to put in the mail.
i would say pick through your males cause you will have enough seed to keep going if you dusted a plant or two. making the sprays is real easy though, my first time i got seed my second time my mix was getting old and got just a few seeds and the last time i got nothing. but ill keep trying cause there has to be a way to collect that female pollen. there is @JohnnyPotseed who not too long ago did the spray and some injections with not much luck and i am sure if you ask him nicely he will share his trials and errors as well. spraying is no joke like i said for me it is stressful not knowing, the sprayed plant though you can not smoke it and most say destroyed, as silver is poison to the lungs

2 Likes

Working backwards so glad you said you cannot smoke it…probably seeing the ill effect of the spray i would be turned off anyway …. I’m usually a diy guy but are there products/sprays that r readily available to reverse sext … In my opinion the regs r good for breeding projects and preserving strains but say I’m moving in a 8x8 I want that to be a 99.9% return so to say feminized seeds …I would like to use the 3x3 I’m in now for little projects like crossing and just experimenting trying to make fems also I just never see to much pollen passed around …fem pollen is probably like the holy grail

2 Likes

And input

I use this always have never had a problem
Spray for 12 days and stop plant not going to like it but you’re throwing the plant in the bin after you collect the pollen
I’ve never tried sts

4 Likes

I will deff check that out!
Thanks for the input brother

I use a high ppm of this 240ppm seems to be the magic number for me,I’ve tried lower doses of this stuff never worked pollen sack were empty

1 Like

all most all the spray work each is different and will work but you will need one that reads over 30 ppms the higher the better, the one @anon98660487 posted works as well, i havent tried it so cant say. do you ever get pollen from you runs and how do you get the pollen if so please explain @anon98660487 cause that pollen is gold. female all day.
i agree with you @Rabeats2093 on the regs, but getting rid of males though is easy.
now if you ask about making auto seeds that i can not help with .
you have a lot of col silver users here on og as well, ive only used the silver thisolate spray with it working. i just know that when you make the spray it is best used fresh, it has only a 4 month shelf life not 6, learned from personal expeirance,
you can make your own col. silver generator as well and is easy to do.
How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver or Rodelization | Grow Weed Easy

just get a high ppm reading over 30, usally takes over night. i ran mine for a few days with a high reading of 48.
i just dont like the col spray cause it seems to stress the plants, so the info is there. its what you do with it.
and if you do good with it, remember to send me a few seeds to run

2 Likes

Will do man plan on taking sour lemon strain and lemon Jeffery naming it drool maybe maybe not feminized hopefully by may

2 Likes

I use a pair of tweezers pick off the pollen sacks

I let the pollen sack dry for 1 day on top of the tent then use the screen on my grinder and rub the pollen sacks nice and easy then collect the pollen

There mite be a far more easy way of doing it,but I’ve made thousands of seeds this way lolimage

Then you can make your own strains like these lol and their female seeds

4 Likes

Hey cuz, here’s the link to my attempt using STS

I didn’t like the end result, even though I did get a little pollen ( read very little) Although there was a lot I did wrong, not the product’s fault. I’ll be trying it again when I get time, just plan on adjusting the balance of ingredients .

I ended up with 1 White Rhino seed and 16 Sour Diesel seeds from the 4 donor plants.

6 Likes

This is white widow white rhino cross I made it’s an auto

5 Likes

you see @Rabeats2093 on here just ask and people will show up,
thanks cuz @JohnnyPotseed and @anon98660487 for your sharing the experiences you both have had
i agree though, there has to be a better way, i mean good god man we just want some female seeds to rock

4 Likes

Yes !!! thank you to all on this forum !!!I appreciate it and will further extend my knowledge knowing what I know now …to all that helped one day I will reach out and spread the wealth of my success

1 Like

Well you could just put a fan in the tent and let the pollen go everywhere,but if you want to make nice strains and pick and choose my way works but I’m just a small grower

1 Like

i know the sts spray works got over a few hundred seeds but they were in the tent and fan going

2 Likes

I was spraying a branch on a Sebrings Earth Lover auto that grows as a reg and really yields great and she finally popped 'nanners so I cut off the branch and have it in a mug of water under a couple of 9W LED bulbs on 12/12 to collect his/her pollen and make some S1 fems from her. Already used a tiny bit of the pollen in a paper bag to attempt pollination on the next branch over and wanting more.

Hey @Sebring would spraying some more STS on her now get more 'nanners as there are very few atm? Will more pop out on their own now that it’s started?

:peace:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I do to a tee, however I prefer at least 20 plants minimum to start and 30 is ideal. I actually have a small hunt coming up in the near future. Perhaps I’ll throw up a thread to give others a better understanding and just to see my methods as it took me about ten years to get to the point I felt completely comfortable and had an excellent grasp of it. Now I absolutely enjoy every aspect of the hunt and find there is no better feeling than finding that absolute gem from a strain. And every once in a while you find something truly special or incredible. And then you see what its done for. Cannot count how many I’ve done or been involved with but in all of those years and with the combined hunts of the rest of my crew we have only found 4 TRULY TRULY special phenotypes. And they are guarded extremely closely and atm kept strictly in our crew. I love how this is becoming more commonplace in the scene now as we should see incredible strains coming out rather regularly in the near future :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like