Future Genetix

Has anybody tried the gear from this dude?

https://futuregenetix.com/

Looks interesting but also pricy at $80 for a 4 pack of fems.

3 Likes

First time I’ve ever heard of him. Thats a pretty bold statement…“Canada’s top seed brand”. His IG pics look pretty good though.

3 Likes

First time I’ve encountered him. Flashy graphics!
Hopefully the quality of his beans match those efforts.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Canadas top seed brand . I’m in Canada and I’ve never heard of them either . :thinking:

7 Likes

I haven’t heard good things from that seed co.

Get on Instagram and do a query.

They looked photoshopped to me. I dunno.

I might be a little stoned…

Mad

4 Likes

I haven’t heard anything about him either. Kinda odd nobody I’ve asked so far has heard of this “Canada’s top seed brand”

Found this article(paid ad :roll_eyes:)

3 Likes

He has more followers than Jordan of the islands. But I’ve heard you can buy followers…or bots or something.

Probably are…but why would Canada’s top seed brand have to photoshop their gear? :thinking:

3 Likes

Theres been lots of controversy w them lately on IG. They supposedly sell seeds that are nothing like advertised.

Buyer beware for sure

5 Likes

Yeah man, beats me!

HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Got a link to the controversy or is it all on IG?

BS meter got pegged when I read some of their product descriptions.

“multiple pounds per plant” “never ending flowering”

5 Likes

Lots of self proclaimed best/tops of this and that lol. Legends in their own minds with nothing to show or proof :laughing:.

3 Likes

Yeah and i got pictures of the assassin of the “dead sea”

HAHAHAHHA

3 Likes

No, they only posted some weak ass post about test results or some shit. I was curious so I commented then other ppl told me about the controversy.
Something funny also happened where they had two females on their ‘fgteam’ and there was an issue and they broke apart.
I donno, could all be BS
It does appear that lots of people like them.

2 Likes

So elite hahha I’ve also Never heard of them…

5 Likes

The colour of the raptor og is hilarious as are the THC percentages and everything else about this company. The sad thing is this kind of marketing actually works for those who are not experienced.

5 Likes

Lol all those pics look to be taken under a blurple and/or edited. Funny stuff

None of the plants I’ve see being grown out by his customers on IG look anything like the pics on his site :joy:

Not even close. Def seems sketchy.

1 Like

Bro they can’t grow the plants for their customers. The customers need to up their game…lol. That was sarcasm by the way

Not everyone is elite enough to have the whole Adobe suite to use on their plant pics :joy:

2 Likes

5 Likes