G13 Fite me Cunt!

Bogus man, I hear ya, been there. Got screwed a few times.
But that shits epic! MFers

2 Likes

Yeah I read some post from Vic High and what he said about Pacific was clear, IT the tranny is a back stabber in the end. He was dismayed by the treatment he got from her after considering “her”as a friend like it meant nothing to her and showed nothing but respect. His experience in real life being w this person told me they had self interest the entire time while pretending not to…

1 Like

Do you know Mr.zackmorris?..lol

I only came here because the thread title was solid. :facepunch:

6 Likes

Just going to leave this in here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes

Looking pretty close to me :laughing:

16 Likes

Leafs look pretty dead on!

3 Likes

how could i obtain a cut of this now? inquiring minds want to know :slight_smile:
Also BTW you ARE the man! Thank you for your service OGer

1 Like

@Phil_Bombs Thanks I appreciate the kudos. The clone is around OG I’m sure. I did see some G13 x NL seeds on Strainly not long ago. Last I heard it’s now selfed. Supposedly Dr.Greenthumb is selling 5 beans for 200. Again truth be told, G13 alone isn’t that. Hybridization is where it shines best. This is why G13HP and G13xNL are revered crosses. One couldn’t know this until finally seeing what G13 itself produces, then it becomes apparent it’s primarily used as a breeding foundation to build off and improve the original. Just as I took a stabilized skunk variety called Fig Widow and enhanced density, yield, flavor, and complexity of potency in G13 than being raw on its own. I just recently got my hands on something called Armageddon skunk. When I smoke it reminds me how the hybrid is best WITH G13 potency. Super spacey zoning out G13 side and cerebral side of skunk. Anyway I hope that sheds insight what’s really about.

7 Likes

There’s no NL in DrGT G13, that’s for sure. It’s pure Afghan type.

3 Likes

My first grow was a test grow for a friend name loran He bred a pacific g13 x original jacks cleaner and called it PacJacMama 2006 in my master bedroom closet in a C3 wardrobe closet, 400 watt coil ballast wth a cool tube. MGMC 1 Gallon perfect pots 7928pmj-med 7928pmj1-med 7928pmj3-med and advanced nutes

9 Likes

Black Domina/Hawaiian Purple Kush x Airbournes G13 cross…Airbournes G13 & Hawaiian Purple Kush are clone only strains…

DK13 smoke report…

dk-13-great smell , lovely taste and stinks so good. by far my favorite out the bunch. kushy,hashy goodness. better off smoking this when you have nothing to do. did i mention the smell… this is a real gem ,keeper for sure.

13 Likes

Dr Greenthumb that’s a good smoke and roll tune by Cypress Hill

2 Likes

O that looks so nice

the cut i got for my first grow back in 2010 was a g13, or so i was told. i don’t have any pictures of it minus the profile picture i have on here. the finished product smelled like lemon sprayed on plywood, not sour or sweet lemon, just lemon. tasted the same.

1 Like

The stuff I smoked back in the mid 2000 era put me in another dimension and showed me the possibilities of this plant. My current G13 is good and strong not what I smoked then but close. That next level is so far up from close though. That next step is a big one. Im still learning how to grow it to its potential. There are numerous terps hidden in the plant some chamical some lemony mostly all are garlic foul but good In my grow situation.

1 Like

the high was insane, but that’s probably because i hadn’t smoked more than 10 times in my life at that point. 2 hits off a pipe and the best way i can describe it was that my mind seperated into like 7 compartments of reality or something like that and i had to focus on one, pretty crazy and i doubt that could ever happen again.

2 Likes

With cultivars like northern lights, haze, skunk, the surviving landraces, the heirloom resurgence , its surprising we havent seen more of a g13 resurgence.

I wonder if that will change in the near future.

People like dr greenthumb have the closest thing to a verified cutting, and even that is questionable. This might be one of those lost mythic strains.

Always wondered personally if the og g13 and the ubc chemo from british columbia were connected in any way

2 Likes

the cut i got was from a small circle of friends and i was lucky enough to be connected. i didn’t take clones because i figured the seeds i would order were better than what they gave me, i really wish i’d have kept it, even just to compare to what i have these days.

1 Like

Got me wanting to pop some of one of the now several g13/hp crosses in my seed drawer. Think I’ve got the hazeman, the dragons blood, and another I can’t recall atm :sweat_smile:

4 Likes