G13 Fite me Cunt!

Those look badass thanks for the photos

1 Like

I am happy you got some joy from my late night shitpost! I have a funny but not good ending G13 story.
530 am 1997 some point in the summer my best buddy wakes me up banging on the window. Im like WTF, I go open the door I said " What are you doing here so early?" “I got some of that Biker weed my dude!” I’m like Ok come on in of course. He comes in and puffs a joint with me and my uncle. I have never been so high my God it was unreal and was for sure the G13 as I had it later down the line the buzz is unmistakable next level 11D shit. So I am totally obliterated Derp and my uncle is TOAST and has to go to work.
He goes in that shift and forgets at the end of the day to lock the gate on the print shop, the next morning the place had been found robbed! They shut down a huge company over that one joint that’s how powerful that shit is beware NOOBS!

9 Likes

Came from a agricultural facility. I doubt many people were smoking the cutting 10 years ago, maybe hybrids of it yes. Im sure the Pacific or airborne are supposed to be g13 x nl.

1 Like

I’m gonna be germing some g13/hp from haze man in a few weeks :crazy_face: grew out i49’s g13 my first grow. It was pretty good stuff had a banana tasting one and the other two were more mint and pepper tasting.

2 Likes

I have a few of them I’m going to put through bloom to pheno hunt, those two are the first rooted clones of two plants. The original plants from seed got a bit too stretched and lanky due to the tight space they were grown in, so I’m just going to bloom and keep clones.

1 Like

These are G13 from greenthumb?

1 Like

G13 was imported from Cambodia in the 1840s by Jesuit missionaries. They carried it over the Silk Road dropping seeds along the way creating a trail of potent cannabis from east to west. When it reached Europe it’s fibres we’re woven into the sails of the finest ships and the seeds imported to the new world. Thus a strain of legend was born.

16 Likes

Yea, heard mix reviews after we got them, but giving them a try.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the results!

1 Like

Wasn’t there a g13/hp co-op a few years back?

1 Like

Yes, there was a co-op run of 88G13HP.

Just up potted these last night, prob going to flip them tomorrow

10 Likes

Those are them?

Oh man this thread is gonna be fun. I can’t wait to see what comes out of the grass, closet, under a rock, or out someones a$$. This topic is a sensitive one. So I hope we can all help each other to find the best g13.

2 Likes

Sorry no, just an update of the s1 I posted earlier in the thread. I haven’t gotten to the half pack of 88g13hp I have yet.

3 Likes

What was the other half of the cross? Beautiful pic and plant.

2 Likes

I have no idea…in my early days of breeding I didn’t keep notes/records.

Hmmmm I do wonder if anyone realizes I’m the guy that secured the Airborne cut for the community by actually meeting the man in person to gain his confidence…

8 Likes

You have a picture of that cut? I know what it looks like…

Nope, all my growing pictures were wiped clean after I shut down

Yes I know the leaf too, it’s very fat fingered akin to Afghani, which I’ll just say during my final days someone privately contacted me and told me it is indeed of Afghani heritage

Anyone growing Airborne G13, I played a part in that sending the clone out to 50-100 growers as a wide reaching preservation goal, which is accomplished because after 20 years YOU are growing it and keeping it going :+1:

16 Likes

8 Likes