G13 Fite me Cunt!

the high was insane, but that’s probably because i hadn’t smoked more than 10 times in my life at that point. 2 hits off a pipe and the best way i can describe it was that my mind seperated into like 7 compartments of reality or something like that and i had to focus on one, pretty crazy and i doubt that could ever happen again.

2 Likes

With cultivars like northern lights, haze, skunk, the surviving landraces, the heirloom resurgence , its surprising we havent seen more of a g13 resurgence.

I wonder if that will change in the near future.

People like dr greenthumb have the closest thing to a verified cutting, and even that is questionable. This might be one of those lost mythic strains.

Always wondered personally if the og g13 and the ubc chemo from british columbia were connected in any way

2 Likes

the cut i got was from a small circle of friends and i was lucky enough to be connected. i didn’t take clones because i figured the seeds i would order were better than what they gave me, i really wish i’d have kept it, even just to compare to what i have these days.

1 Like

Got me wanting to pop some of one of the now several g13/hp crosses in my seed drawer. Think I’ve got the hazeman, the dragons blood, and another I can’t recall atm :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Got a pack of Relic G13 Haze F3 in my vault I’m looking forward to

4 Likes

@Seamonkey84 how did the s1 turn out for you an did you try hybridizing any ? Thanks

They were all larfy buds and smoke was mids. Either these are junk or I was sent the wrong seeds.

2 Likes

They certainly looked right. What you experienced sounds the same as others who’ve tried it, as in not a great smoke. Is there anyway you might be able to describe the taste/flavour you got ? From what I remember from some early hybrids it passed on some distinct traits especially in g13skunk aka dunk. The original cutting itself was supposed to be a sport phenotypes meaning a one off. It might have been better if doc had outcrossed it then worked it back to the clone or used something from mr nice were the work was already done an put that back to the clone. Thanks for the reply @Seamonkey84

I don’t know if the rumor was before or after this movie(American Beauty)

Also how annoying would it be if you tried to buy some reefer and had someone selling you pre-ground flower?

1 Like

You can buy it pre ground at legal dispensaries around these parts.

2 Likes

U cant buy dareal G13 at the weed store you got to grow it.

$2000 for that little baggie?

It was mostly pine/citrus. I have to say they were extremely vigorous growing and yield seemed very promising. I bloomed all mine as clones, they were the thickest growing plants as clones, and grew to be nice sized monster from a 12” clone at flip. But the buds didn’t really have much calyx development, kinda larfy for being so thick

2 Likes

What a waste of money, time, and space sorry you had to go though that. I was really hoping someone would get something nice out of those packs.

2 Likes

The White x G13HP by Hazeman

7 Likes

My lil Hazeman G13 clone. She’s been alive for a few years now. Always excellent production and the clones root super fast.

7 Likes

Got some DK13 and Sour O’wreck being sexed by mother nature on my window sill as I post this…

picture.jpeg-36

6 Likes

G13 crosses at mr nice auction.

1 Like

8 Likes

5 Likes