G13 Haze KOS

Day 9 only 61 more to go!

In order:

1. Silver sunshine
  2. Jack Crandall
  3. Lavender jack
  4. Kailash
  5. Random bag seed labeled as Acapulco gold
  6. G13 haze the lone survivor of the batch of seeds I popped.
9 Likes

Sorry about missing a couple of weeks, but they are set and ready to start stacking.

Only 47 to 50 more days.

17 Likes

Start of week 4 and God damn that kailash reeks of earth and wet garbage lol

13 Likes

The g13 haze has some rust forming on the older fan leaves, is that a K or P problem?

Update things are going good except for the g13 and random bad seed plant but they are chugging along and taking steps to make them happy again but here they are at 5 and half weeks probably another 4 to 5 more for most.

8 Likes

Usually a calcium deficit.
Where did you buy those seeds? Sounds like a great combination.
I wish you all the best for the grow

If I was you I’d check what’s in your tab water and then adjust with calmag if needed

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing but at the same time it seems to be way faster than everything else in there so by the time things get straightened out it may be time to start flushing lol but the g13 haze is from kos everything else is bohdi besides the random bag seed, also I listed jack Crandall as one of the strains I’m currently flowering but I fucked up somewhere and I have 2 kailashes instead of 1. The Crandall is a cross I made of lavender jack and Malawi moonshine

2 Likes

Get another opinion on it before you do things you can’t undo. I’m sure there will be something looking similar to cal deficiency which could cause your plants to react.

Where did you get the kos seeds from? I’m just wondering if they send any to Oz🤔

1 Like

I did some research and what I gathered from it is either rust fungus or cal deficiency from overly wet soil conditions, but the rust didn’t come off after touching it and where it originally was in the tent it wouldn’t dry out like the rest so I’m assuming it has something to do with soil environment because every plant gets the same blend and they did well in the beginning but a couple weeks ago the g13 started getting real pissed and began showing signs of nitrogen abundance and cal deficiency.

But I ordered straight from their website so I’d go check it out. JBC has them potentially as well but I haven’t looked in a long time.

1 Like

Update time, the lavender jack and g13 haze are starting to milk and amber out so gonna be flushing them but all others have 4 more weeks to go

10 Likes

Mid week update:

The lavender jack and g13 are both pretty unremarkable in terms of smells very generic sweetness with no real depth, but I’m gonna run them at least one more time before deciding on if I’m going to keep them or not, I have another lavender jack pheno to run it has more of a grandma type smell like my list pheno did. But I’m trying to decide on what to throw in after I pull the g13 and jack.

It’s either going to be Albany sour d, AJ sour d, daggo walker, or stardawg but my mother tent is way too packed right now lol

The one positive thing about the g13 is that she may be a really decent yielder if grown better gonna get some nice golf balls off her.

8 Likes

Oh no reminds me of the last ride I took with my mom. Mothballs. What happens to you when you get older? She must have had them in her purse or something. Love you Mom!

1 Like

Update time the ladies are chunking up and a few are halfway through flush, the lavender jack is starting to show some color

10 Likes

Lavender jack test nug from a branch I made a happy little accident with.

8 Likes

Kailash buds

I chopped everything down the kailash will be coming down next weekend but up next will be:
Albany sour d
Limebreaker
???

10 Likes

Just got my hands on a pack of g13 haze from KOS. Looking forward to your smoke report

3 Likes

I’ve tried some non cured flower and it’s potent, my doesn’t have any diesel smell to it, the smells I get from it so far are sweet vegetal citrus, but we’ll see how see cures up. I wish all the seeds I popped made it because I was really looking hoping for a haze leaner. Like I said previously I am definitely going to run her again because she has the potential to be a real yielder of thicc golf balls also mine is like 65ish days. @Tolerance_Break

1 Like

I just took another rip of the g13 and it has developed a typical “purple” candy taste and is developing a sharp astringent smell on the backend kind of like what the Rev describes.

2 Likes

Fuck I guess I’ll document them here, but at the end of the year I put a poll on what pack of seeds to pop next and the winner is purple columbian chemdawg haze from antenna out of the 10 seeds germed 10 spouted so at least there will be some variations but 7 are going for it and 3 are runts but are still pretty vigorous I put them in soil maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago I can’t remember lol here they are:

The first set of leaves got sprayed by the cloner a bit that’s why they are burned a little but they’re happy again.

3 Likes

Alright decided on what ti run this round:
Albany sour d
Limebreaker
Lavender jack pheno number 4 (this is the fourth one I’ve popped from seed)
Daggo walker

I will update with pictures once they start showing their beautiful flowers.

The kailash are getting the chop tonight, it’s earlier than I want but my humidity in my tent is fucked and I’m paranoid as shit about mildew and rot.

Some money shots

Reeks of mushrooms, earth, and mold mixed with hashy funk fucking weird but probably my favorite plant right now

6 Likes