G13 Haze KOS

Hey thanks for creating this journal, they’re all looking very healthy!
Are you using soil and water only?

1 Like

So I use calackmas coots soil recipe, for veg I just use some fish and seabird guano mix and for flower I use cyco flower A and B, swell, Supa sticky, sugar rush, and recently added in botanicare hydroplex as an experiment. But also use cal mag when needed. @Rogue

Smoke reports:
Lavender jack- really meh smokes smooth has a decent smell but not up to my standards for the strain decent spicy, sweet, floral taste overall 4.5/10 yields like shit, but is iced as fuck. Not making the cut.

G13 Haze - floral and grassy [probably my doing], sweet and kind of astringent. Smokes pretty good dense smoke though and has sweet purple, floral, and haze flavors mixed in not great bag appeal but is very enjoyable hits hard in the head and eyes them mellows out and enter spacey head space. Not heavy on the body really comfortable keeping her around as she is a yeilder and I like the effects overall 7.5/10

Random bag seed from some outdoor “Acapulco Gold” - so this lady surprised the shit out of me the best way I can describe it is old time weed like it smells and tastes like I imagine smoking actual Acapulco gold for the 70s, has a wonderful metallic spice mixed with astringency and a little bit of toffee mixed seems like if grown well and given a chance to really fill out she’d be a winner in my book very unique and enjoyable. Very sativa type high almost in the realm of lucidity but crashes really hard. Overall 7/10 (made seeds of this one and sure glad I did)

The mountian temple and silver sunshine will be up next still drying at this point, will probably take a sample
of the mountian temple Wednesday or Thursday depending on where it’s at. That one is going to be on the same level of uniqueness and quality of the Fucking Incredible I would get as a med patient in the pnw.

2 Likes

Damn it’s been almost a month of no updates time flies by! In tent number 1 I got mountain temple and suspected male purp chem colo haze or PCCH from now on and in tent number 2 I got Albany sour, lavender jack #4, daggo walker, g13 haze. With a special guest from our good friend willamsii.

5 Likes

@HighTilliDie here is the first update of PCCH as mentioned above so 1 confirmed female and 4 confirmed males they all smell almost identical like burnt coffee, burnt garlic, fresh asphalt, and chemicals lol but most of the males have a really stout structure to them and the others are in between there are a couple of plants that have my eye already. I won’t be taking clones though because I for some reason am incapable of successfully cloning plants.

Also they looked pissed because I watered them earlier and also root bound as shit lol.

7 Likes

Man they look pretty good for being upset tho! Excited for the PCCH

So out of the 10 PCCH 6 confirmed females, 3 males, and 1 undecided.

Uploading: 17088025795584070509110890087967.jpg…

3 Likes

60% fem those are some good odds! Better than the expected 50/50. Just glad you got a decent amount to work with. Does that PCCH get really dark purple or black in late flower?

Have no idea lol, it has something called grape lazerite in it and I imagine that turns purple but I don’t think anyone has a recorded journal of them from what I have seen but I’m hopefully wrong because I would love to see what they do!

1 Like

Anybody up for a little competition? I am need of some help in naming a new cross, the genetics of it are mountian temple x purple columbian chemdawg haze. The chosen winner will receive a decent amount of the seeds when harvested I will give an exact amount once I know how many seeds I am going to get along with a surprise mix from my seed collection(will include strain list but will be a mystery :wink:). I will choose the winning name once I harvest the mountian temple.
For a little context the mountian temple smells like super over ripe mango and citrus and the purple columbian chem haze male has am overwhelming aroma of burnt rubber, rancid coffee with some purple undertones

Please leave your name(s) limit to 3 as well as, country please!

Please add numbers as needed!

1. @Hashpants - prayer flag, jungle haze, mountian fog
  2. @GallacreekD66 :us: Chem mountain purple haze
  3. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands: temple praze, mountain Dawg, and mountain pass
  4. @amumayuk :canada: :rofl: columbian poodle temple :rofl:(poodle is a pun for purple dog)
  5. @GallacreekD66 :us: burnt mango mountain haze
  6. @GallacreekD66 :us: spiked temple punch
  7. @Fortman420 :canada: - Alpine Sanctuary, Summit Shrine, Summit Vista
  8. @Villiager :eu: Monserrate chem haze, purple Monserrate, Monserrate spirit
  9. @Jhamersburg :us: Temple Dawg Haze,Columbian Summit Haze,Purple Temple Haze
  10. @Sintax :us: mango temple funk, rubber mountain fire, rancid mountain death haze
  11. Purple Mountain Chemdawg Haze @MoBilly
  12. Purple Mountain Dawg @MoBilly
  13. Columbian Purple Mountain Dawg @MoBilly
  14. @Mox :us: Columbian mountain coffee, purple mountain temple haze, Asphalt mangoes.
  15. Purple Peak, Praying Dawg, Monks’ Purple Haze @Tuned :canada:
  16. @Groenevingers :eu: Las Lajas (sanctuary)
  17. @ifish :uk: secret escape , sacred chaze , mountain chaze
  18. @billybob Aus medellin haze , Escobar’s temple , mountain cartel
  19. @splinter7 temple of the dog, purple mountain dog, temple of the americas
  20. @SubzeroIceKold Templo De Colombia :colombia:
  21. Columbian Temple Dawg (Disqualified)
  22. Columbian Mountain Dawg (Disqualified)
  23. Temple of the Purple Mountain Dawg @HappyTrees23s :us:
  24. Purple Dawgs Mountain Temple @HappyTrees23s :us:
  25. Purple (Mountain) Mango Haze @HappyTrees23s :us:
  26. @IKEA22 :us: Sour Mango, Citrus Café, Cloud Haze
  27. @belleswell :us: Purple Dog, Temple Dog, Hazy Dog
  28. @smokekulture Escobar’s Purple Reserve, Colombian Temple Haze, Feral Hippo
  29. @FeloniousMonk :us: Pablo’s Purple Petrochemical Pomeranian, Purple Sherpa, Bogota Buddha Boogie (alt. Bogota Boogie)
  30. @DGCloud - Chemlubian purple temp haze, chemlubian purp Pheno, true temple chemlubian haze.
  31. @OhNo555 :us::boom: Purple Temple Hazy Mountains
  32. @Thurgood :canada: Mayan Fog
  33. @noknees :us: Buddha’s Breakfast, Whiskey Dick, Lot Lizard
  34. @PineTarBastard Mountian Temple Columbian Chemdawg Haze(MTCCH), MTC ChemdogHaze, FrankenDawg
  35. @patsnumone :us: Mountain Temple in a Purple Haze
  36. @percyryan66🇺🇸 burnt or Colombian burnout
  37. @Gho13 purple temple Dawg haze

MAKE SURE TO PUT A SPACE AFTER THE PERIOD IT WILL MAKE THE WIKI ALL WONKY! ALSO LEAVE YOUR COUNTRY NEXT TO YOUR NAMES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

26 Likes

Prayer Flag
Jungle Haze
Mountain Fog

@Coda :laughing:

5 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @GigaChungus_69420
tenor (3) .

26 Likes

Out of likes! Thanks for the chance. I like these naming games.

3 Likes

Of course I thought it would be fun and I’m gonna have more than I’ll need lol.

3 Likes

Spread the seed love!!!

1 Like

I don’t know why, something up in the list is messed up somehow.

After I saved my edit it numbered them wrong and I think some names are missing.

In the edit I typed out, and numbered as

But after I save the edit it has me showing as

So I don’t understand what happened but I also don’t want to mess with it at all.

I just noticed that after 16 on the list, the next few post then reverts back to 17 again so that may be the issue.
I think it’s just a spacing issue, but again I don’t want to mess with it :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah some Goombas messed it up lol I’m gonna try to fix it when I’m at my desktop.

3 Likes

Thank you for whoever fixed the numbering I really appreciate it!

@SubzeroIceKold are you 18-20? Lol

4 Likes

Yeah brotha I’m 18. I love that name. If it’s not used I’m going to be disappointed :joy:

Y’all have a great night !

3 Likes

I think something is still wrong.
In the edit it says I’m 25, 26, and 27 but the list dosnt even have that many when I back out.
I think a few peoples posts are missing somehow.

3 Likes