Gadarien tries again

If you stare into the bud long enough, eventually the bud stares back at you :eye:

6 Likes

I just noticed this in the 10th trichome pic. Is this a seed in the bottom part?

3 Likes

I still see a bit of clear, I’d let them run a little bit longer

2 Likes

That was my thought, only one way to find out lol

2 Likes

That was the runt and I’ve been curious about that. I have no idea how it could’ve seeded when none of the rest seem to be. I’ll probably hack it down and see what I can see after work today.

It is trippy though. Looks like an eye of Cthulu.

1 Like

I use this wifi microscope. It does a nice job and the app is super handy. Basically I hold the scope against the bud and focus it with one hand and tap the photo button with my other hand.

Thank you for the compliments as well!!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing that. A lot of those on amazon look similar. I was a bit skeptical but that beats the hell out of a jewelers loop!

And you’re welcome :tophat:

1 Like

Check it out. @JustANobody is doing another sweet wiki! @Crafty_Flame got in too.

2 Likes

Thanks on that one brother, signed up :wink:

2 Likes

Got some sweet reading material! Can’t wait to dig through it.

11 Likes

Very nice! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Trichome pics. The Walkenstein and og kush are super close. I won’t get to look at them again till late next week. I figure next Saturday will be chop but the trichomes will be the boss there.

9 Likes

I’ve heard only good things about Marijuana Botany :+1:

And those trichomes are really coming along! Decent amount of amber showing

5 Likes

Nice pics brother :+1:
Getting close with those trichomes! I actually have the same microscope, great little piece of kit for like 30-40 bucks depending on the sales haha

3 Likes

I’m taking them on this work trip. I don’t get a ton of time to read but definitely gonna try.

5 Likes

If you can today is the last chance at this sale! Doug Dawson added seeds too. It helps a great oger who needs some help right now. And 6 packs for 30 is $5/pack!

5 Likes

Made the call today. I’ve got a ton of pics but the important one first. Lol

The rest of the pics are some bud shots and some uncrowded Luke’s Force. Very sad that I can’t reveg the Luke’s Force but I’ve got more seeds!

Trichome pics are:

Og kush

Walkenstein 1

Walkenstein 2

Walkenstein 3

Luke’s Force 1

Luke’s Force 3

13 Likes

Very nice brother! Congrats on the chop :smile: I hope the dry/cure goes smoothly for you :+1:

2 Likes

Sweet! Enjoy! If you haven’t looked into them yet, check out grove bags. I’ll never burp jars again

3 Likes

This is Squiggy, from @AppalachianBiscuits It’s my Steve Lemme og x white cherry truffle x Purple Punch fems.

9 Likes