Gadarien tries again

I bought a 20 pack of 1oz. I never trusted that I got the best cure burping jars

3 Likes

Check it out. 12 more folks sign up and they’ll drop extra packs!

7 Likes

So I was excited to trim today. Yeild was about what I expected, just under 2oz per plant on the Luke’s Force and .75oz of the og kush. My kid hasn’t trimmed his yet so no weights on the walkenstein.

I was a little surprised by the tester bud I smoked of Luke’s Force 1. Potency was great I’m feeling a very nice head buzz with a relaxed body. The nerve pain in my hand from the knife slip last week is much calmer.

But it has seeds. I thought I had messed up with the male plant so maybe I got some of the cross I wanted. Unfortunately my kid trimmed one limb of his Walkenstein and it had some male flowers in there. I’m guessing it stressed at some point and we didn’t notice. Anyway the high is nice and I have some beans to play with some time in the future!

Happy mothers day to any of the mom’s who happen to see this. Yall make the world what it is today!

11 Likes

Looks great! I recently picked up a pack of the Luke’s Force and I’m looking forward to digging into those.

4 Likes

Awesome brother! Looks like a decent harvest you got there :slight_smile: I’m almost to harvest myself!

2 Likes

I definitely recommend it. The test buds were potent!

4 Likes

Put three outside today. I suppose this one thread will just track all the growing I do.

Thanks to @Hashpants I’ve got Sour Diesel (aj cut), motorbreath, and LSGTK clones in the three pots. I’m going to add DreamBones Fem and a green Crack out there in the next couple weeks. Plus if my kid wants to put some out.

In the tent I’m going to run some testers but more on them once they’re in soil.

10 Likes

Ok we went through the list. I’m popping green Crack and dream bones and my kid is popping NL2 and SSH. Oh and I have a NL2 seed as well. That puts us at capacity outdoors this year.

5 Likes

So for my indoor I’m running some test crosses for @JustANobody I wanted to get a good selection so I dropped 10 of the Green Crack X big sur Holy weed and 5 of the vbb X bbm X bshw.

In under 24 hours I had 10/10 and 5/5!

24 Likes

Oh fuck ya! Let’s go! I’m very curious to see how these turn out, I’d love to see you get a green crack leaner! You’ll do a great job.

8 Likes

Thanks brother! I’m gonna cull any males I get, unless I get a gc leaning male. I think it’d be pretty cool to cross that back in.

4 Likes

That would be very cool! I’m pumped to follow along.

5 Likes

excuse me gentlemen. Can I sit next to you and watch?

5 Likes

Please do, but please don’t call us names.

5 Likes

Look at all those tails! Right on brother :smiley:

2 Likes

Certainly! Lighting up my joint and wishing you luck in this race!

2 Likes

Off to a great start!
I’m going to follow along. That green crack x BSHW sounds interesting.

4 Likes

Hey! Dad’s here! Congrats on the kids.

4 Likes

Awesome to see someone already cracking in to those fresh seeds. Great job with making those @JustANobody

5 Likes

It is very awesome! He’s the first one and it’s really exciting. Thanks for sharing the pollen to make these possible. You’re males were very nice looking, so I have high hopes here.

6 Likes