Gadarien tries again

No problem. You are welcome. I’m glad you was able to use that pollen.

Yeah, those BSHW males were pretty nice looking.

Good luck @Gadarien
Can’t wait to see how it turns out.

12 Likes

Thanks! And thank you all for hanging out!

Edit those males are studs!

5 Likes

Are they ready to be put to flower yet? Haha

3 Likes

Lol. I’m so worried about them. I’ve got to make a trip tonight won’t be home till Thursday night. I can’t handle the stress!

2 Likes

If you don’t follow @JustANobody here’s a chance at some repro beans!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to watch them flower out. I got 1 gal cloth pots so I figure I should be good to flower 6-8. If half of them are culled males ill be right there.

2 Likes

Ah dude they will be fine, you’ll do a great job.

2 Likes

Totally in for this one. Thanks, man. :slight_smile: I’m a new grower too and getting lots of help here. Question: what kind of knee op did you have? I’ve had ACLs trimmed, cartilage repaired. . . :slight_smile:
Cheers, mate.

2 Likes

I’ve had a couple surgeries on this knee. Most recently was a total knee replacement.

Hopefully that’s the end of surgeries on that one

2 Likes

I wish you well. I harbor scandalous ideas about “accidentally” tearing my ACL again, simply so I can get the TKR while I’m relatively young and can screw standing up again.

2 Likes

I’m young enough 42 yo. They told me in 17 I needed it but he’d really like for me to wait till I was 40.

1 Like

Hey @JustANobody this arrived here today, I didn’t know who it was from and I decided to look up the acronym bshw and stopped here hehehe it arrived here in record time brother!

5 Likes

I’m glad they arrived! I hope they turn out good for you!

4 Likes

Hey @Gadarien ! We are having a cookout and a Cartoon fishing rod tournament this weekend!

4 Likes

Sounds like a blast! I’ll shoot a dm over.

2 Likes

So I have failed. I got 2 GC X BSHW and 3 (vbb x bbm)x BSHW. I also have the ssh for outside. All the rest aborted or failed to sprout.

I dropped my last 4 GC X BSHW seeds this morning will see if they take. I’ll probably just put the ssh out and just run the 4 outside.

3 Likes

Bit of a rough start. Currently I have 5 of the GC X BSHW. And 3 of the (VBBXBBM) X BSHW. They are looking good for now and I’ll be home for a couple evenings in a row so hopefully we will see some better care taken of them.

On a positive note the clones @Hashpants gave me are looking pretty good still.

12 Likes

Here’s another chance at an awesome pack!

4 Likes

This morning I have 4 GC X BSHW and 3 (VBBXBBM)X BSHW. In the plug is one of the other not sure which it is a miracle survivor I found in the soil I was potting the last 2 GC crosses. We will see if it manages to actually grow. The ssh will go outside in a couple weeks when it’s ready to up pot.

6 Likes

For those of you who like seed giveaways check it out.

3 Likes