Gadarien tries again

Got to see my girls this afternoon. They’re in need of some trimming to open bud sites to the light and remove the larfy bits at the bottom.

The outdoor plants are progressing nicely. I’ll get some pics after a bit. I want to carry the microscope out to see where the LSGTK trichomes are at.

7 Likes

Lsgtk trichome pics. I think they’re going to go longer. Obviously my neglect of the outdoor plants will show itself in subpar budage. That’s ok I learn every time I run some plants.

9 Likes

Before

After some much needed TLC.

The VBBXBBM X BSHW had some weird brown spots on it that made me trim off a mainline branch, but I’m ok with the way it turned out and I didn’t find any bugs inside the brown spot.

The clones got a citric acid treatment this evening. So did the tent. I found some web on one of my tent plants and went nuclear on everything. Fuck bugs.

The outdoor plants are still chugging. They’ve been eating their lower leaves so they’ll get some water and gg this evening.

Well, that’s all the news that’s fit to print as they say. Have a wonderful evening.

8 Likes

Chugging along my friend! That brown spot is odd, I’d be curious what some more experienced folks might have to say about that.

3 Likes

Shot in the dark here, but I gotta ask, are you a “stem rub” kind of guy? I did the stem rub thing on my tomato plant over and over again and it did that to the stem lol… brown/damaged…

5 Likes

:rofl: this is the first grow that I really did the stem rubs thing. That could definitely be it!

5 Likes

Haha we must save the plants and end the barbaric practice of stem rubbing! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m out of likes but I’ll be back.

5 Likes

:rofl:

No stem rubs for this guy either!

Finally caught up brother. Happy to see it play out. Loving the free range plants, maybe one day myself! Well done :fist::pray:

@Hashpants
Good job on the chuck they look very nice! :green_heart::seedling:

8 Likes

Ur ladies are looking good heck ya I just went through ur journal I’m getting an jewelers tool an looking through my girls to see if I see anything :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: crossed I don’t

2 Likes

Thank you! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Found some brown pistils after work today, after a brief but thorough search I found 4 open male flowers on GC B and balls on both. I think it’s due to the 1g pots. They’ve been root bound since before I flipped them. I should’ve thrown them in 5g when I culled the males. But anyway how I dealt with them. The balls and flowers all got plucked, then I took them outside and gave them a solid shower.

Hoping that keeps them from spreading more. The buds that look like they may have been pollinated are not many so I’m going to just stay vigilant looking for more issues.

So I used what soil I had left and up potted the VBBXBBM X BSHW into (most of the way) a 5 gallon pot.

I’ve got more soil coming and will up pot the other 2 this weekend. I think if I’m going to train plants I’ve got to stick with larger pots and if I’m gonna run 1 gallons again it’ll be untrained plants. See if it makes a difference.

So the exciting part is I get to pop more seeds! I’m gonna make some decisions and then update what all I pick. I know that @hoss8455 corndawg walker and I’ll drop some green crack x mango hashpants by @JustANobody I’ll update on everything else next time.

8 Likes

Fingers crossed for sterile pollen :crossed_fingers:!

Fucking hermies, I’m glad to see you gave them a proper beating with the hose for their sins. Nothing like popping new seeds!

3 Likes

Bummer on the herms brother, my one plant seeded itself my last go with the Redline bag seed. And definitely hype on the beans! I have some of that corndog walker as well so I’d love to see yours grow out.

4 Likes

They must be burned at the stake.

4 Likes

I plan to burn them slowly and bit by bit :rofl:. But the clones won’t stay. That blueberry cross is as much sativa leaning as them and hasn’t thrown balls so those clones will go in the tent again.

2 Likes

@TrichomesToStun is running them too. We’re going to compare them as they grow.

5 Likes

A triple threat tagteam vs Corndog Walker? Count me in!

4 Likes

By chance do u have any pics to show what ur talking about I’ve never seen these balls

2 Likes

5 Likes