Gadarien tries again

Another big photo dump. Cleaned up some of the lower fan leaves. Still can’t really see any pre-flowers, at least that I can see.

The runts are still growing. My sons walkenstien runt is actually his tallest plant. It bushed out a good bit. The Luke’s Force runt is still a weird yellow color but is still gowing and spitting out new growth so it lives for now. Once I can tell what’s what I will probably cull it unless it’s pot mate ends up male and it is female.

All in all I’m very happy with this grow so far. The plants wish they has their own homes, but as long as they live and provide bud I’ll be stoked. Making some changes between this grow and next.

Edit forgot pics. Oops

9 Likes

Looking great in there! What size tent/spider farmer is that? How do you like the light?

2 Likes

The tent is a 32x32x60 vivosun. I got it as a kit with a small 100w led. So I upgraded to the g3000 (that’s the current model) 300w.

I really like this light. I’ve had it since about halfway through my first grow. That bit me on my second grow because I failed to realize how much light it was and burnt the hell out of my plants. Now that I’ve got it dialed in its doing great! I’ve been running it at 35-40% through veg and now as the transition into flower I’ll bring it up gradually.

3 Likes

This was the finish of my first grow with the light

8 Likes

Nice! I’m scheming for another space. Been looking at spider farmer lights. Did you get the VIVOSUN controller w/ the kit & is the SF light working with it?

1 Like

I didn’t get the controller. I think it is worthwhile but didn’t know that when I purchased.

1 Like

Ah bummer. I love it, highly recommend. Makes a little graph in the phone for tracking what’s going on/live data if you’re trying to tweak the climate. Adjust light power/fan speeds etc. You can get it as a kit with circulating fans or exhaust fans I think it’s more cost effective that way. Extra clip on fan isn’t a bad thing to have. When that tent starts filling in

3 Likes

I’m out of likes but I agree. I will probably have to buy one

4 Likes

Male?

3 Likes

Very likely

4 Likes

Damn. My favorite plant too! Down to 8 now.

1 Like

When they flower , the females will be your favorite!

6 Likes

100% lol. I may end up splitting them out to separate pots now.

3 Likes

Your call , I would let it play out . They look so nice.

4 Likes

I think you’re onto something. I’m gonna stay patient and see where we end up. I can always make a change later. It’s a lot harder to unfuck than it is to wait.

3 Likes

If you end up with 2 in one pot , you could try top dressing differently on each side maybe get some good info.

3 Likes

You can always bend them over to get more light if you need to but if you transplant them you will loose at least 1 week of grow time to recover. :grin:

2 Likes

At this point with the light schedule already flipped I think bending and tucking will be the way. I’d rather push this grow through to the end. I didn’t think about the effect of repotting them now.

2 Likes

So by my guess I have 5 females. 2 unknown and Luke’s force #1 was a boy. Ki enjoyed working him over a little bit.

Luke’s Force 1 = male
Michigan random = male

OG Kush = female
Walkenstein 1 & 3 (runt) = female
Luke’s Force 2 & 4 = female

Walkenstein 2 = shy
Luke’s Force 3 = shy

10 Likes

Today I celebrate! Started with 11 seeds have 7 females in flower! I like that ratio.

I’ve been saving keif this is the first time I’ve dipped into it since I bought the grinder.

9 Likes