Gadarien tries again

Couple nug shots.

8 Likes

I actually just got my first Johnny PS order not long ago, I am curious to see how long they take as well. Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

I’m still out of likes!

I will definitely document it here. I checked the colas against my first grow at this point, that grow was og kush by ILGM and slow’n sweet not sure where from both were given to me by a friend, and they are about identical. I think the first was a little more developed structurally at this point but these buds may be further apart on the stem.

2 Likes

Dammit, me too! When are we gonna break into that back room for a Likes Heist, Ocean’s 11 style??

3 Likes

I got 6 likes this morning before it warned me to wait 60 minutes! When we find that vault we will build the team of the century to pull of that heist.

Never wait to like again!! My new moto

4 Likes

I woke up already outta likes from last night! lol I need to by more stingy with my love :heart:

4 Likes

I tried that. It sucks seeing posts you want to like and not doing it just incase there’s a better one later. I guess I’ll just have to fight the clock and keep going back to like what I can remember lol.

2 Likes

"Do not be proud on account of your knowledge,
but discuss with the ignorant as with the wise.
The limits of art cannot be delivered;
there is no artist whose talent is fulfilled.
Fine words are more sought after than greenstone,
but can be found with the women at the grindstone.’

Wild this was advice given ~2300bc from a vizier to his son. The writings of ptahhotep were used to teach writing and morals in education for generations. I haven’t read the whole of it yet, but it is something that peaked my interest so I thought I’d share.

5 Likes

Just got my likes back, and what a time to use one! This is great stuff here. I am guessing that Ptahhotep was Egyptian? Somehow we missed that when I learned about ancient Egypt in school… then again, this quote would have gone over my head as a second grader!

3 Likes

Lol. Too true I just waited the 45sec for a like. Yeah I have a desire to learn about ancient people’s as I can. I’m not scholarly or anything I’m just curious and get infatuated with subjects for a while. Currently that means listening to Egyptian history podcast and looking up various things that get discussed.

2 Likes

Caught a (cat)erpillar eating my leaves when I checked the plants this afternoon. I dropped seeds today. I’m hoping to run the dream bones and a green crack outside and the other ones I’m popping to trade for a tent.
Edit. I believe the male will drop pollen in the next week or so. I hope to snag it then and make a spot for the outside plants.

11 Likes

Those are looking pretty! Does that cat try to play amongst them?

1 Like

She eats the leaves and claws at the tent if I don’t give her daily access lol.

3 Likes

Bruh I have a new “vent” hole in my tent cuz of the cat :rofl:

4 Likes

“tis but a scratch…”

This was fun scrolling through, I’ll be sitting in the corner going pspsps to the cat.

6 Likes

Dude! I was just threatening to buy those press on nail caps so she can’t get her claws in the tent.

2 Likes

I’ve been threatening to cut their feet off.

2 Likes

I feel that in my bones!

And welcome @Rogue happy to have you distract my cat!

3 Likes

Yikes! Unplanned modification :grin:

May want to check to ensure there’s no light leakage during your dark period but that’s just me being paranoid.

2 Likes

I need a little help. I’ve never flowered a male before. He should be dumping pollen soon right? Tomorrow is 5 weeks since I flipped the light schedule. Of course he’s outside and days are getting longer but I’m assuming he’ll dump rather than reveg.

2 Likes