Ganja's Snake Farm

You are right, that should be an easy trim session, good work!!!

5 Likes

Way cool Ganja!

You were a decent grower of AK-47 when we first met many years back and have proven to be a killer gardener ever since!

Just kickin’ ass! man

:peace:

7 Likes

Thanks guys! @LabRat I’m sure you saw me struggle through some grows way back when I was overthinking things. Now I just use a simple dirt mix, 3-part nutes and lots of LITFA. Good genetics from LED-Seeds helps me look good too.

4/20/2020 will mark 15 years since I popped my first seeds in the Snake Farm. And it’s going to be 4/20 ALL MONTH LONG! We gonna PARTAY!!!

12 Likes

Congratulations @ganjajuana! It’s important to celebrate milestones. All I know is you possess incredible skills that are a true gift. Keep on being @ganjajuana. The generous and noble brother you are!
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Flower Update

Flushing the GrassFire OG now. About 2 weeks still to go.

The first round of GFOG clones.

Next round to be chopped in about a month.

11 Likes

Official Snake Farm Grow Debriefing and Smoke Report

Cherry Tart - LED_Seeds

4/20/2019 - Planted 8 seeds straight into 16oz Dixie cups
5/17/2019 - All 8 plants up-potted to 1 gal pots
6/16/2019 - All plants sexed and 5 males culled

7/2/2019 - CT1, CT2, CT3 Trained, topped twice durring veg. Up-potted to 5 gal fiber pots and start 12/12
All plants have vigorous growth, were very easy to train and took my 3-part Fox Farms nutes at full strength with no problems. CT2 and CT3 can take heavier feeds and drink their pot up much quicker than CT3. CT3 has the least stretch while both CT1 and CT2 had moderate stretch about tripling in size in the first 3 weeks 12/12. All three have good thick stems and mostly just the lower branches needed support late into flower.

9/6/2019 - CT1 Harvested at 66 days 12/12
CT1 - (The Mild)
Finishing between nine and ten weeks of 12/12 this bud has a mild fuel smell with hints of skunk, pine and licorice. Lighter buds than the other two but still very tight buds. Has a great crumble to it. I like to pull out a nice round bud and finger-crumble (play with it) and hand roll a Jabo special with a Top paper. Very smooth and earthy toke that is very easy on my worn out lungs. Nice thick full-body stone.

9/9/2019 - CT2 Harvested at 69 days 12/12
CT2 - (The Loud)
The most dense and best yielding of the three, this one has all kinds of smells going on. Very complex and I get different smells every time I open the jar and crunch a bud it seems. Garlic, body odor, fuel, captan (natural gas odorant), rotting fruit, mentholiptus etc… The taste is a earthy kush-like hard hit to the lungs that tells you there’s something good in there. Same immediate thick stone as CT1.

9/2/2019 - CT3 Harvested at 62 days 12/12
CT3 - (The Strawberry Creeper)
The first to cloud up and start showing amber trichomes between eight and nine weeks. The most frosty of the three and has a different structure from the other two. After six weeks 12/12 has a sweet, skunky berry smell until chopped. After a month cure it smells like sour strawberry bread when you open the jar. When a bud is broken up it smells like sweet strawberry. Nestles Strawberry Quick is what I think of. I loved that stuff better than the chocolate as a kid. Buds are dense and do not finger-crumble easy after cure they are so sticky. Gunks the grinder up quickly.
Smooth earthy toke with the slight taste of strawberry on exhale. After a few bong rips it comes on very heady and uppy. You’ll want another hit, but don’t. Wait ten or fifteen minutes and the body high will fully hit. Have patience or end up couch-locked.

I am overall very happy with the Cherry Tart strain and will be smoking on it for a while to come. CT2 seems to be the obvious keeper but there is so much to like about the other two.

SNAKE FARM APPROVED

15 Likes

Thank you for the pix and the great report, I can’t wait to pop mine in the future.
How many did you pop to get those 3?

3 Likes

I only have room to veg up 8 plants at a time so I plant 8. I gifted the rest of the pack to a friend.

4 Likes

Thanks for the informative post bro! My CT are at week 5 of flower. Large and very sturdy girls. I’m not known for my patience but I’ll take your advice. Beautiful grow man.
Blessings…

5 Likes

Flower Update

At 10 weeks of 12/12 the GrassFire OG is starting to swell up and the Cherry Tarts are rocking it.

I finally located a new dirt store today. They have ProMix and FF products. It is closer and cheaper than the hydro store I had been using. That worked out. I’m going this afternoon. I have some large veggies ready to flower.

15 Likes

Nice pictures!
Your tent must be smelling good…

5 Likes

This is your 1st run with the grass fire correct?
Ladies are looking lovely as always man!!

4 Likes

Thanks, and yes, HaRdRoC, I haven’t even smoked any of the Grassfire yet. I didn’t expect the stretch, but it should yield well as the buds all down the stalks are full and dense so far.

@MichiGreen The tent sure smells LOUD that’s for sure. Good? or Bad? is in the nose of the beholder. :nose:

10 Likes

THe GrassFire is finally clouding up. I’m ready to get her chopped and free up space for a few more plants. She sure has a large footprint. She is thirsty in the pic. Drinking a 5gal pot dry in about 3 days now. Still flushing as she finishes up.

Two Cherry Tarts a couple weeks left to go and one new one just going in.

As soon as more room comes open in the tent I’m ready to fill it back up. And the beat goes on.

13 Likes

Those Tarts look amazing! I’m enjoying growing the 3 that I have. Hope they finish like yours! RESPECT…

4 Likes

Merry X-mas And Happy New year!

6 Likes

Merry Xmas to you! Hope your new year is bug free.

All love…

4 Likes

Thanks guys and a Merry Christmas to all!

I finally chopped the long leggy girl last night. She is an ugly girl but has lots of hard frosty buds.

14 Likes

Looking marvelous as usual Ganja, Happy Crimbo to you and the misses, I hope you have a wonderful safe and bountiful new year man🤘

4 Likes

Thanks Shadey. Merry Christmas to you also. Beautiful weather here today (70s and sunny) doesn’t even feel like Christmas, but that’s OK. Wearing shorts and flip flops to the in-laws gathering later on. :sunglasses:

2 Likes