Garden-Buddy's Basement

Spirit Train F2

4 Likes

Sour Blutooth F2

5 Likes

CBD autos and Gran Pur Pur

5 Likes

…and assorted veggies and such. Cramming starts anywhere I can until I can move them outside, :joy:

Beautiful structure on all those plants. :+1:

1 Like

They have really started to take off the last several days!

1 Like

Squished some Black Triangle bubble hash. Very greasy. 53% yield, will probably try to squish the pucks to get closer to 60 % or more. Turned out beautiful, just need to work on the details to make the process go smoothly. Very sticky business.

7 Likes

Nice color and consistency :+1:

1 Like

Everything is banging right now! Had to shave legs and take clones, also sprayed some rootwise, coconut powder, and the left over aloe filet from cloning. Some are showing pistils right now so looking out for the boys any day now then I’ll take those out and flower.

Quicksilver
Lebowski
Gran Pur Pur and CBD auto
Spirit Train F2 Sour Bluetooth f2
clones, mostly in root riot cubes with just aloe, and a few in promix.

4 Likes

Little 4/20 update. Flipped to 12/12 today, and I’m keeping an eye out for the males to reveal themselves. Have identified several females, but not seeing any balls yet.

I really need to up my clone game, the cuttings I took are looking pretty sad, I’ll snap some pics to shame myself with later.

Anyway here are the plants I just put on 12/12.

Quicksilver from Snowhigh Lebowski from Veedub cbd autos and Gran Pur Pur Spirit Train F2 Sour Bluetooth @Indoornesian

6 Likes

Ok, my clone game needs improvement. I’ve placed a little digital temp/humidity thingy in there and am contemplating new systems. I want to find the most trouble free way, maybe just water changes in a glass?

These might still pull through. Should I remove leaves as they wilt?

3 Likes

No leave them on, but clip of a half inch on each finger of the leaf. The plant will put more energy into making roots instead of making the leaves bigger. Also the leaves act as food storage whilst the roots are developing.

You should have a lid on the fish tank and spray water on the inside of the glass, not the cuttings, to keep the humidity up.

You can also mist the leaves with a low npk foliage feed if they start to use up all the nutients, don’t mist them with just plain water.

1 Like

I lost a few, and a few have pulled through. Have a lid on the aquarium now. Definitely need to upgrade my system/protocol.

1 Like

Pulled out some males. Both of the sour Bluetooths turned out male. Two phenotypes. So I’ll try again next time with those for some flowers. They were both very vigorous plants with monster size leaves and gorgeous smells.

Here are the spirit train f2 leaves, I ended up with one male there and pulled it.

…and a Gran Pur Pur male/female

My clones didn’t take so well but the quicksilver is doing good and several others have pulled through, file under needs improvement.

Remaining, for flowers, are Quicksilver, Lebowski, Spirit Train F2, and Gran Pur Pur(possible intersex).

The Lebowskies are beasts! Big jagged leaves and fast growing in veg. Getting more and more psyched about those.

The description of the quicksilver sounds very intriguing with metal haze in the lineage. Quicksilver is Iron Cindy(metal haze x C99) x Acapulco Gold x C99. Really glad I got those to sprout. Would be awesome to run them next to some of the C99s from @Baudelaire and Brothers Grimm to compare them all.

4 Likes

Those big leaves would make great wrappers for cannagars being nice and wide :+1:

2 Likes

Playing with resin. Made some temple balls from my remaining Black Triangle f2 stuff. Had to make room in the freezer for a Big Mountain Gold bubble hash run. Also want to compare the temple balls to the Black Triangle rosin I squished.

8 Likes

Really surprised with the buddage happening on the Gran Pur Pur!

6 Likes

…and the spirit train f2 has got a banging body.

8 Likes

A little puff of the black triangle f2 hash. Mmmmmm.

6 Likes

Gave everyone a dose of coco, bio-phos, buildabloom. Let’s see if they jump.

11 Likes