šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

@Murciano207 Weā€™re your closest neighbors and you left us out, not cool! :slight_smile:

Bom dia Europa!

4 Likes

True, I forgot about the neighbors of the Iberian Peninsulaā€¦ Good morning Portugalā€¦Bom dia Portugalā€¦

5 Likes

Hello :eu:

3 Likes

Probably its time that we contibute some co-op to OG community :pray: Any co-op wasnt done becouse regulation and shiping problems or becouse nobody did it?

4 Likes

Logistics arenā€™t an impediment as far as know.

Usually someone, preferably an established member with a high trust level, has to volunteer tent space to run the reproduction.

I guess we just havenā€™t had many from Europeans putting themselves forward for it.

Now that I think of it @SamwellBB is based in Europe and has donated many seeds to be distributed before, not sure if heā€™s done a co-op run though, might have!?

3 Likes

We had one from Sweden, was a great accomplishment due the circomstances, greetings from Spain :es: ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

I did a co-op run of Lucky Charms, still have some.
Sent them to the US distributor who ended up disappearing because of personal problems so they were never distributed.
The ones I sent to the European dist. were sent out.

25 Likes

Hi to all!
co-op projects in Europe, in my opinion, are not a problem, after all, logistical obstacles can be a problem, it is one thing to send stealthily 100 nuts, another thing is several thousand!
itā€™s one thing to send a few parcels a month, itā€™s another thing to send several hundredsā€¦ Iā€™m just now ready to send a parcel with several thousand nuts of my own crosses of various ages, for further distribution among community members, but Iā€™m not ready to pack each parcel separately and send them to each addressee .
Nuts themselves are not prohibited in my country, but their cultivation is prohibitedā€¦

10 Likes

We have an appointed distributor for official OG co-op runs and giveaways.
But if push comes to shove I donā€™t mind helping with that as well.

I used to run an eBay shop and shipped worldwide so not a complete stranger to mass packaging and posting.

And also know a thing or two about stealth.

That used to be the case in my country, but they decriminalised possession so one of the measures they took immediately after was to turn seeds illegal to minimize chances of people cultivating it.

5 Likes

Is it possible to get some of this Lucky Charms IX :upside_down_face: bodhi seeds are always welcome :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I need a day or two to make a list of varieties that I am ready to share and at least figure out by weighing how many nuts there will beā€¦ I also had some fems. some of which are for outdoor growing for northern latitudes with some ruderalis genes for earlier flowering but I donā€™t remember whatā€™s left to check and not sure if it will be of interest to anyone, Iā€™ll check and report back here and shipping details can be discussed at private

7 Likes

When it comes to sending those 1000s of packs outside Europe, we usually just send everything in bulk to Sebring or now G-pas together with all the material needed or funds and then they made the distribution from there. Do have in mind itā€™s a lot of work for the distributor thou ! So if you can do the packaging yourself and send them in bulk, thatā€™s more appreciated :v:

7 Likes

What I tend to do is look back on how Iā€™ve grown in the past then state the opposite. :rofl:
Iā€™m glad I was helpful :+1:

3 Likes

Ahahahahahah thanks a bunch m8,I just love Your dogs in the pic, canā€™t help falling in love withā€™em good boys and girls
@Esrgood4u

2 Likes

Man if you know of any gems that are super hardy for northern latitudes let me know. Even if its super larfy i just want something to consistently finish and thrive

2 Likes

Bro stick with autos. That grape gusher I had outdoors was immense but I found a small amount of bud rot on her and chopped her. She only yielded 2oz dry. Thatā€™s with 5 months of growing. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

But im well jealous of that beast your grew grandpa. i swear that hedge must have helped somehow

2 Likes

Being a fern itā€™s a pine so it likely kept most bugs away.

2 Likes

Good camo too :shushing_face:

1 Like

How much north?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes