🇪🇺 Gathering European Overgrowers

Hi, back in spain.
@ifish Were at the bulldog, but only for smoking and taking a beer.
For eating we improvised, but I can recommend: In front of Micropia, “De Deli”, we were offered some suggestions by the bartender and we eat very well. For the burger time… ye old classic McDowells… (“best bad known that worse to be known”). Also eat in “The big apple”, next to the “Easy times coffeshop”. I have to recomend the “Meat bomb” food… it is recommended for two, but can easily eat three people well. It is a variety of meats grilled. We didn’t ended it, and we eat very well.
In “Easy times” I asked for the “Wedding cake” weed and a hash joint for my couple. With respect to the weed… I prefer SSH or Mango Haze. More active weeds.
From the coffeshop “The crush” where I take the SSH and MH, I only have to say that it is like a dark place, in a basement.
Also tasted the “Purple Haze” cookies… a box of six… three for each… it was marked as medium, but I’m still waiting for it to make effect. Some weeks ago a job companion give me one butter cookie… and the effect was hundreds of times beyond the “Purple Haze” cookies. Well at least it were tasty.

The “Easy times” was a “lighter” and more sociable place. But best was the Bulldog Palace. There you can sit like in a McDonalds, but smoking a joint. Without the feeling of being clandestine.
I came with a bittersweet sensation from the Hortus Botanicus, because as we are in winter, many of the flowers and seasonal plants were not visible (well, it was visible the soil where it was planted :sweat_smile:)
I’m still trying to guess at what time they eat, when at some place for dinner… I didn’t know if it was breakfast, lunch or dinner time :thinking:. Many things closed at 6.00pm … and night came very soon.
Hope to came back, but in spring or summer with my daughter. Lot of musseums.
And that’s it. We have cold days…
Souvenirs only cheese, tulip bulbs… nothing illegal.

Hate the inclined sideways… feeling walking as a limp, and a torture for my hips.

Many thanks to all for your recommendations. But as I said before… once there the planning flied by the window… ajajajaja

5 Likes

It looks good.
Good job… now think about the version 2.0. Sure you can find some improvements.

1 Like

Thank you, it hold all my stuff I don’t think there is much more to do.

What I have done is to make this TC rolling trays a new brand, already made the logo and here is the base of the line, the all round tray.

This will be a base model very cheap to afford…
As you can see it has my logo on the back and a small logo in the front with 2 frist digits for year and next two for production number.

Once I have like 10 of each model I may sell it to some grow shop…

I am thinking about 3 main lines: basic, standard and pro, mine is a pro, this one is a basic.

I will make a mid range and price line, each line with 2 models, several woods to choose from and costumization is possible, so I might be on a new line of work here… He he…

Very enthusiastic about providing top quality trays at a affordable price or a high end tray to anyone who wants one.

Every tray is hand made by me and have at least a small logo with serial number. Who knows? Might become parafenalia collectibles.

And like BD, the first one is number 0.

Once I have a batch I will see if there are improvements to be done by feedback, I want you all to have a classy tray that fits your needs.

My pro line is top, really enjoy it.

Cheers

5 Likes

If someon is interested please sign in :seedling:

https://overgrow.com/t/holy-crack-preservation-open/89309?u=faithisyours

8 Likes

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Dont miss this out :pray: it start on 16. December :+1:

Holidays giveaway

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody

8 Likes

Thanks buddy. Wish you and all OGs the same.

3 Likes

Stoned Christmas from heart of Europe :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Feliz Navidad

4 Likes

Merry Christmas EU :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Totally scandiavian grower wishes to say hello to all…

16 Likes

Hello from spain @Keltamo !
Have a good stay at OG.

Good grows!!

7 Likes

Hello @Keltamo welcome to OG

3 Likes

anyone considering going to Spannabis this year?

4 Likes

I wish! But no…

2 Likes

I was browsing Khalifa Genetics on Strainly and saw that they are giving away two free feminized seeds of their first F1 hybrid to European and UK growers:

“*Only in Europe/the UK

New Limon Blanco V3 by Khalifa Genetics.

This incredibly lemony strain is a True F1 hybrid resulting of a cross between 2 highly worked IBLs, a pure Afghan Landrace and an American Hybrid.

Very easy to grow with a high terpene content and a great potential for extractions.

If you live in Europe/the UK, contact us to get your free pack of 2 feminized Limon Blanco V3 seeds.”

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Dirt_Wizard I’m always open to anything terpy.

4 Likes

yes I’ll be there

3 Likes

Yep Bluma i go it :sunglasses:

3 Likes