🇪🇺 Gathering European Overgrowers

Being a fern it’s a pine so it likely kept most bugs away.

2 Likes

Good camo too :shushing_face:

1 Like

How much north?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Sorry for my ignorance, what is a co-op?

1 Like

Co-operative initiative between different parties

2 Likes

Scotland, according to google maps 56°

3 Likes

That high up I’d stick with autos brother

2 Likes

Yeah i do but still got hopes that there will be a strain that will actually seed itself for the following year. I know it aint a small goal :rofl: been learning about how most weed seeds arent up for overwintering and what needs to change

3 Likes

I’m 54.982 north. :rofl:

2 Likes

They do exist, look for ruderalis hybrids (Again autos) lol.

But that’s the reason, they are native to Russia I believe, summers there are very short so plants can faff about and are genetically predisposed to finish their flowering cycle and produce seed in the shortest time possible.

And seeds should withstand a winter with no problem, I mean in the in the wild nobody shelters them and they do just fine from one season to the next.

@Shevchenko should have something suitable for your climate I’d think.

3 Likes

He should have enough compost from all the dying heroin addicts up there. Sick joke I know. Sorry not sorry :rofl::v:

5 Likes

Hmm… In Sweden Auto Zamaldelica is doing very good, they are very resistant to almost anything, dry periods, rain, cold and pests. As for indica I would suggest Ulduz, it got the same resistant properties as Auto Zamaldelica but are also very resistant to bud rot which are good in rainy climate as its an indica. Ulduz are not Autos but they flip very easy and are very fast to finish.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

And the crumbling teeth make for a fine calcuim additive :crazy_face: just kidding

3 Likes

I didn’t think about that. :rofl:
@Bob13 would you not be better off growing poppies up there buddy?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Over in glasgow maybe :joy:

Heard itll be better in newcastle much the same down there.

3 Likes

Weed n shrooms for me only, tempting but id be lickin my fingers of anything i make so better steer clear.

3 Likes

Nahhhh it’s a crack town here bro.

3 Likes

Ahh well all youll need is a microwave n some baking soda, smashin my poppies outta the park with high tec knowledge.

3 Likes

Its not a problem of shipping
Its à problem of Price

3 Likes

A huge greeting from Italy

7 Likes