Gato’s Grow Closet

Hello all! I’m back for another update! After chatting with @Ottafish i decided to transplant the 2 TFxSB and the 1 NGxSB into a 5gal fabric pot. I’m going to let them veg until I can sex them(Hopefully I get a female) and cut the males, again this is my very first time doing this so I’m praying I didn’t mess up the roots too bad!

8 Likes

Make sure to give them a decent watering around each plant to settle the dirt in around the roots.

2 Likes

What’s your temp averaging in the tent?

2 Likes

I just watered them a bit more, I’m just afraid or over watering, also I haven’t quite got the temp dialed in yet I know it’s no more than 70 and no less than 60. The light keeps the tent warm enough.

2 Likes

If you can get it up to 80-85 they’ll grow a lot faster. 70 is definitely in the low side. Thats a good reminder the end of flower to finish them off but cool for vigorous growth in veg.

2 Likes

The space is pretty small, I’m not sure what I can fit in it to warm it efficiently. What can I use? A small space heater won’t work, maybe a heating pad? But I’d have to worry about fire risks.

1 Like

I use a vortex heater. I think they’re pretty safe. Or a small radiant heater would prob be safest.

2 Likes

Looks like the plants took fine to the transplant. They seem to be loving the nutes and worm castings I added to the mix.

I’m starting to see new leaves growing!

I started looking at some, I can maybe fit one in there I’ll have to measure to make sure!

8 Likes

Nothing too excited to report, other than the plants are doing fine. Crazy how 2 are TFxSB (the 2 on the right) but they look nothing alike. 2 different phenos maybe? I knew that the NGxSB (the 1 on the left) was going to look different but I didn’t know it was going to be drastic.

8 Likes

Hello all! I’m back again for another update. Plants are looking good and doing good. I’m trying to figure out if it’s too early to gender them or not, I feel like I have some females but I can’t be sure hope someone can help me out. I’m around Day 20. Thanks for stopping by!

2 TFxSB on the right and 1 NGxSB

TFxSBs

NGxSB

8 Likes

They’re looking good, you will have to wait for the 7th node to sex them, my suspicion is the one up in the right is a dude, just a suspicion… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s one of the TFxSB, hopefully it’s a male and a female and not 2 males :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hello! I’ve been trying to keep up with the 3d updates but life has been hectic! I’ve been dealing with family shit and working OT, ahh but that’s life right? Anyways to the people waiting on my trades I’m so sorry for the delay I’ll have them out by Monday or Tuesday! The plants are growing fast and I assume it’s still a bit early to gender them, I’m not weed growing pro but I feel like I have maybe 2 females :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

They look great :kissing_heart:, now the suspicious dude is up on the left? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The sus dude you pointed out last time is still top right (one of the TFxSB) the top left is the NGxSB

2 Likes

Then I hope you won’t have two males :see_no_evil:, being different strains makes it more difficult, willing to see soon those pre-flowers … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I hope not but if that’s the case hopefully I get one female. She’s going to have free rein of the pot lol!

2 Likes

I love your optimism Aplausos|nullxnull, that’s the way to face adversity :sweat_smile:, hope I’m wrong in my predictions, I have no reputation to maintain… frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

But if your predictions are right, this is your reputation begins! :smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Little update, I’m not sure who’s a female or who’s a male maybe it’s still not time yet. Should I switch them to 12/12 to make them flower or should I wait a couple more days ?

7 Likes