Gaz29's Mephistos

A Mephisto auto ( i don’t know which out of Alien vs triangle ,creme de la chem,skywalker or the heisingborg special.? It’s one of those anyway…
I wasn’t gonna top this but it a good portion of the top snapped and I had to just bin the top but I reckon it’s gonna do fine… i actually lost a lot of good auto’s earlier in the year, due to bad germ ratio during cold snap and gnats eating the odd seedling or two… :thinking::roll_eyes:

Some more vegging cuts and a mother plant, i am taking 20 odd cuts off the plant - (I’ve had it nrly 2.5 years) - bottom left in pic and right⤴️ back left is clone from .?? And back right in need of a desperate up-pot, is ‘Jahliceous’ , all really stinky plants… tho NOT auto’s.lol…
Happy growing
Gaz

5 Likes

Just an auto from Mephisto that I can’t remember the strain ( as i planted 4 and only 1 came up )…
pic was taken about two weeks ago, it now has 3 tops, stretched a bit and roughly ten days in bloom…

Gaz

6 Likes

Looks like she might be able to replace the other three that didn’t make it since you’ve got three tops now :wink: . There’s a strong amazing chance the x18 bx from @buryseeds is going to make an incredible sleep aide :zzz:. Are you running any right now? If so, make some room for her huge indica fan leaves. Curious if you’re interested in running 1:1 THC/CBD strains? May have something to pass along with rumored high CBD content. Will follow up when time permits.

Cheers!

1 Like

Not yet @Kalgrae bud but I’ll definitely run some of the X18 ibls soon…
I don’t have a clue what the 1:1 CBD/THC bud would be like ( I’ve tried just cbd oil but I didn’t rate it,) but there is like 4:1 THC/CBD isn’t there.?
I had a few CBD Mass ( ‘feminised seeds’ )@ 8% each of both., but i gave them away in trades etc …
I WOULD give some a run to try a few, what do you think of them.?

I see you haven’t took any of your Lemon Tree cross yet., why don’t you have the Mrs send/mail you some to test.?
I have some dried and cured Nigerian Haze from @buryseeds and im enjoying it, i guess the X18 shines through the Haze…:smile:
Cheers for the heads up on the X18 IBL etc and I’ll be in contact soon mate…
Take it easy and keep in touch.
Happy growing/smoking…
Gaz

4 Likes

My Scotch/Irish brother @Gaz29. Did you ever find the 91 Chemdog seeds from @Morgwar and I? Your fuckin’ chimney will be feakin’ reekin within 2 weeks of veg. I had two but one sprouted balls. The one I have is a vigorous big ‘un. I’m sure it will be a freakin’ reekin bundle of dankness. Try it! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 how are you my friend… every thing okay :ok_hand:with you and yours…?
Anyway I haven’t found those beans yet but @Morgwar was kind enough to send me some ( i offered a swap but he gifted them to me…, Good stuff/guy .!
So are you flowering your 1 x female 91 chem yet or…? I have a scrog already gonna happen after I finish the X18 testers ( I can’t leave the trained canopy for another round so I’ll get the scrog finished within the 8 weeks ( Kaia Kush/ apothecary) and I’ll have another load of plants ready to flip after the scrog, but the 91 chem WILL be cracked soon, (I’ll watch :popcorn:yours progress 1st…
Did you find another auto ( a Mephisto one) to crack or …??
Well @oleskool830 ( my shit-kicking Texan friend…lol😂…) , you have a great day where you are.(9pm here),ok mate, talk soon…
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

Ps. I’m/It’s Scottish, NOT Scotch -; that’s a drink :tumbler_glass:my friend…! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

@Gaz29 “Scotch/Irish”. That must be a term for a drunk Irishman. Much love my Scottish brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Reek that freakin’ chimney my man!
“You’re a wee scunner!” :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 bud, a “wee scunner” means, I’m a wee annoying tit…! Lol haha :joy:
Where is it you find “auld Scottish words”.?

Funny, right enough…:+1:
Happy growing my Texan pal ,
Gaz

5 Likes

Och aye the noo Gaz twas a sad day we left the croft eh pal. Ah’m nay twa worrit tho cause ma planties are lookin chust braw the nicht. If they au turn oot tay be lassies tho am in a fair pickle cos i’ll be havin ma ain heelan clearance. Am no a baad moon ye ken so am no lookin forward tae using ma dirk oan ony o them bit ah canny hae them gittin it oan an huvin wee bairn seeds an au eh.

Lang may yer lum reek.

5 Likes

So yer sexing your plants just now and they’re all big beauties but if any males show, yer taking a dagger type blade to the males that show…?! Near enough @Albannach .?
You and Cola (n his pal.), will get those seeds for Tuesday/wednes…
oh my chimney is reekin quite nice, lol…
I’ll pm you both later on ok :ok_hand: bro ,
Gaz

2 Likes

Aye man you sussed i was using auld scots there, the pinewood studios version :laughing: Later bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sorry man! I googled old Scottish sayings. Lol. Had no earthly idea what it meant! Hahaha. Guess I need to do my research. Much love and respect @Gaz29.
“Yer bum’s oot the windae!” …
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

They use that term “Scotch-Irish” here in Canada frequently. I always assumed it meant someone who is Scottish or Irish. But I guess it doesn’t (I had to google it).
From wiki:
"Scotch-Irish or Scots-Irish may refer to: The Ulster Scots people, an ethnic group in Ulster, Ireland, who trace their roots to settlers from Scotland.
Or Scotch-Irish Americans, descendants of Ulster Scots who first migrated to America in large numbers in the 18th and 19th centuries."

4 Likes

King Billy’s boys in the US (hardcore rednecks) we still have plenty over here so we can send more if you are running low :thumbsup:

5 Likes

My country was built by the Scottish. You’re all welcome in my book. Every good Canadian has a red tartan thanks to Scottish traditions. Bring Gaz and Cola, we’ll go paddling…

4 Likes

Thanks bro it’s like a miniature Canada here and our ruling class still have the miniature minds that inspired (or forced) so many of my ancestors to give it a go over there. It makes me very happy to see you striding ahead into the future. If things here keep going the way they are we might well take you up on that invite pal. A

5 Likes

Ma dirk? Baird seeds? Such a beautifully romantic dialect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That could be a good name for a strain. Maybe some mega tough ganja that can grow under water so it can cope with our usual summers.

:thinking:Lo Ryder x Thistle x Gorse Bush (XXL) :grin:

4 Likes