Gaz29's Mephistos

Outstanding name for a strain! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually heard of people smokin thistle. That shit grows wild here. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

They say it takes all kinds :laughing:

Seriously though you have to be careful near thistles, there is usually a Scotsman around. We must transplant the things and take them wherever we go. Some believed the mere sight of the things offended southern English nobles & aristocrats and could maybe even ward the creatures off. Anything that offends that bunch must be a good thing and you can also turn thistles into a wicked ale that gives em hellish nightmares :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Bwahahahahaha!!! Excellent! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Best post of the week! Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Glad to give you a laugh pal, they say itā€™s the best medicine (after ganja obviously) :laughing:

2 Likes

I need to get a bushel or two and go to Washington DC and give it a go. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Iā€™d like to give those fckers a nice thistle enema :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

lol they seem to be doing pretty well when it comes to nightmares these days. It might not work on them anyway, not a noble bone among em :laughing:

btw Gaz sorry for filling up your thread with my nonsense palā€¦i better stop now oleskool or the man will be cursing me :grin:

2 Likes

I know. Itā€™s shameful. When I travel abroad againā€¦Iā€™m Canadian!

1 Like

Nah itā€™s just a mad distraction pal, we have ours too, your fine by me :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 n @Albannach , your welcome to shoot the shit here lads ā€¦ youā€™re NOT cluttering my thread up at allā€¦!

Ma dirk, is a dagger that is part of our national costume ( itā€™s stuck in ones sock) - with the kilts and bagpipes, in fact bagpipes are a war instrument - ( the noise supposedly terrified opposing forces who heard it from like 8miles away).
Andā€™ Bairn Seeds ā€™ are Kid Seedsā€¦ a bairn is a baby , they still say bairn in Edinburgh and Newcastle etcā€¦
We call our kids weans ( wanes) here on the west coastā€¦
Thanks, Scottish lessons are finished nowā€¦

Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

6 Likes

4 Likes

What a coincidence. I tuck ma dirk in my sock too! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@Gaz29 my understanding of 1:1 ratio is equal amounts THC/CBD, but thats with oils/concentrates where theyā€™re both mixed to that ratio. Same with 8:1, 4:1ā€¦etc So disregard my remark bout passing anything like that along. The CBD mass seeds are breed to be high CBD and low THC right? So it would be more like mixing a nice high THC with high CBD strain, but only after processing it. Some talented breeders somewhere are definitely working on strains that grow with determined percentages of both. Damn thatā€™s wordy. I find the milder, more CBD or lower THC strains help me stay asleep better, not help fall asleep though.

Are you interested at all in micro-dosing Psilocybin? Thereā€™s a lot of great scientific and personal evidence/research being done with interesting results. Obivously results vary, but might be something to look into?

Right now the wife needs it more than I. Basically holed up in the walmart of Weed up here in NorCal and sheā€™s saving me some anyhow. As of today the fan leaves on the X18 are easily large enough to wrap a bowling ball. Insanely large compared to the other plants which are also in the ground. There are also two more in 2 gallon bags that are staying relatively small, comparatively, but thatā€™s to be expected since they donā€™t have a lot of room to push roots out. When stuff slows down and the shutter bug starts biting me again some updates will follow.

Whatā€™s that spindly looking momma in the pics a couple posts up? She beggin for your attention or what? :wink:
Still need to DM you about hash makingā€¦ Iā€™ve only smoked some but never made it unless keef/kief counts.
Cheers my friend. Weā€™ll catch up soon.

:scorpion:

4 Likes

Hey there my Cali friend weā€™ve not spoken in a wee while, howā€™s things going on the jobs front anything happening as regards a permanent job etcā€¦ working your way to a ā€˜connectā€™ etc ā€¦!?
The cbd mass is supposed to be 8% thc and 8%cbd,so yeah 1:1 ratio but thc isnā€™t high enough for me, even two to one like; 16% or more thc and 8% cbdā€¦

I will talk to you later regarding this budā€¦:arrow_up_small:

But sounds interestingā€¦
What does your Mrs say about the Lemon Tree smokeā€¦ any goodā€¦? I took the smallest Nigerian Haze x X18 earlier than the rest and itā€™s about 65/35 indica leaning stoneā€¦ and the Kimbo Kush had v little smell but after a long week curing - itā€™s got a kinda slight apple :apple:or grapey smell, small yield so Iā€™ll only smoke it when Iā€™ve cured it longerā€¦

Kal, you talking about that big tall thin fkr at the back of the pic, that was in a single 3 inch pot for ever but I tossed it out lolā€¦
The rest is of those plants are going under a scrog net in my 3 by 3ft tent within the next week or twoā€¦

Anyway kalgrae you have a good day when you wake up later okay :ok_hand:
Happy growing bro ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Yes itā€™s been a bit since we last spoke. Iā€™m slammed with work up here. Helping out a buddy with his light deprivation another friend doing full terms and one buddy whoā€™s going the legal route and starting a nursery. Mostly doing the farm thing on the weekends. setting tile during the week and picked up some painting gigs and other odd random construction jobs starting soon. Lifeā€™s treating me well up here. Miss my family though.

Haha yes the tall fkr. Looks like you got everything out of her you could. Iā€™d have yanked it too or possible messed about once more if it was worth keeping around. Youā€™ll need that space when your x18 ibls pop. Wifey says the Lemontree a nice buzz but lacks flavor. Actually sheā€™s more partial to the #1 from the BCxMoonshine chuck. Says it tastes like meat or kind of cheesy maybe like wet dogs smell, but has a kick she enjoys but hard to describe. Maybe I should ask her when she isnā€™t stoned.

Yes!, PM me when you have a chance. Your turn to have a good night nowšŸ˜‰. Talk soon, Iā€™m starting to push it and despise tardiness. Gotta run.

At you later.
Cheers.

1 Like

Edit; i ( hopefully) took a group shot of the tent in dark period just nowā€¦ 8th July 18ā€™. :arrow_heading_down:

A few pics of a mystery Mephisto auto ( forgot to label it, but itā€™s one of 4 -3 others never made it)ā€¦ Iā€™m posting this from my phone so I canā€™t see what im posting til itā€™s postedā€¦

And below is a blue dream matic ( fastbuds), I think lolā€¦:arrow_heading_down:
Most of these are autoā€™s and the single one is the blue dream maticā€¦

st outlaw f2 is the plant with a few tops- in front of the tentā€¦ and another half way through flowering to its right, going out of the shot.
Anyway thanks for having a look :eyes:ā€¦
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

8 Likes

As far as Iā€™m aware Iā€™m not Scottish bro but my mum was a slag so itā€™s possible. And @Albannach said I look like Iā€™m from those parts :rofl::rofl::rofl: Iā€™d love to be oot and aboot Canada on a canoe eh.

Fuck me I just realised how similar the Scottish and Canadian dialects can be.

4 Likes

Yep i concur my adopted Scottish brotherā€¦ :+1:They do both sound similar ( a lot of my friends and peeps I know have Canadian relatives)ā€¦:canada:
Scottish passport application is in the mail Colaā€¦ :joy:
I wanted independence from uk :uk: NOT Europeā€¦ Tory cunā€¦
Anyway howā€™s @anon58740919 todayā€¦Finished the pond yet , and how you liking autoā€™s so far.? Fk , i sound like an interrogator lol , talk again soon budā€¦

And @Scissor-Hanz Iā€™ve germed 4 or 5 of the seeds you sent;- I germed the single Blueberry x j- og etc, will update you when something is worth showingā€¦
Cheers again Canuckā€¦ (lol)

Happy growing/smoking guys,
Gaz

5 Likes