Gaz29's Mephistos

Almost there with the pond brother. I completely agree and understand that none of us should be under May’s rule. So I’ll eagerly await my new passoort :rofl: so far my la diva x lowryder are looking good to me. No sign of the blue dream’matic surfacing just yet although I’ve not been able to check today. BBQ time with the family you see and some questions may be asked if I enter middle Earth. :rofl: Hopefully we do have some happy growing cos I want some nice fookin smoke bro aha

7 Likes

Hey @Gaz29. How are you my brother? Hoping this day brings you light and happiness. I am flowering the Chemdog as we speak. In fact today is day 60. The heat has really fucked up this grow but the CD is looking good. Some arrested development due to 100F in the tent for days but aside from low yield it should be excellent smoke. Cheers! @Morgwar

4 Likes

Just uploading some of my auto pics so’s i can delete some more pics from my phone.
No auto’s running atm though …
Gaz

7 Likes

Some pics of a mephisto auto ( either creme de la chem or AvT .) i can’t remember !? But it’s quite old now - my fault i stunted it when it was a seedling and it’s a good 10/11 weeks old - it took ages rooting etc but it’s just stretched from nowhere to this in the past ten days or so …:arrow_up:
Probably got another six weeks left till harvest.?
Anyway just keeping track of my auto’s ( when they’re not being attacked by gnats.) also just finishing most of my 12/12 plants , but i still have another mystery seed - a regular with about 3/4 weeks left too ( i am shit at keeping track of what im growing sometimes lol. .!)
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

10 Likes

You and me both @Gaz29 :rofl: We both should maybe keep a note book :+1:

5 Likes

OG is your notebook :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So I’ve been itching to get some Mephisto seeds and in your opinion what is the best tasting strain you’ve grown?

2 Likes

I’ve grown a few different Mephisto strains but i reckon Sour Livers and creme bubbly were the best smoke : potent , but others have been bigger etc - plus it’s best to buy direct from Breeder’s website for more freebies ( they have a warehouse in the USA too)…
Anyway good luck with buying/growing their auto’s mate. Hopefully this helps you @cdnBuddy.
Gaz

5 Likes

Appreciate it. I’m waiting for the store to reopen so I can place a quick order. I’ll give both of those a try.

2 Likes

Hello , i like what i see, realy Nice strain here .
Just love it . I Hope you have the best grow energi :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Sorry for the sh*t pics but here’s the mystery Mephisto auto ( it’s either AvT or creme de la chem.) with only a couple more weeks left - it’s in a 2 litre pot and won’t yield great.

I’m gonna try a couple of fastbuds strains ( next grow.) and im also gonna grow @ReikoX’s auto’s too - when i receive his F.A.M. seeds. :+1:
Edit;
Ps. I just seen Iv posted a pic of the other plant i have ; it’s a reg from seed on 12/12( can’t remember strain lol). at week 8 & probably needing a week or so more ( but some seeds on it, so im going to take it in a few days .!)

Also still got some blueberry x Cookies Kush lower buds to harvest + im done til gnats are gone.

Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

7 Likes

Auto was also grown with a 12/12 lights situ …

A fat cola :point_up:t3:from my “can’t remember strain” - it was grown from 12/12 from seed.

( AvT or creme de la chem - Mephisto auto’s.) This auto is just about finished / some amber trics but I’ll wait a few days more.
Edit ;
I Added another wee pic from last Weds :arrow_heading_down:

Happy growing/smoking guys ,
Gaz

10 Likes

Looking strong bro :100::ok_hand:

Got my UK Cheese Auto on 12/12 it looks like a big phat dizzack but is the size of my fist :facepunch: they don’t do too bad in less light but obviously more light for them the better.

6 Likes

Hey @Explorer bro ,
How is your blue cheese auto now - is it finished yet …? Here’s pics of my last Mephisto auto ( it’s either AvT or creme de la chem.)…
i enjoy most auto’s i grow out and I’ll be cracking some for my next run - an ALL auto’s run maybe.

anyway the smell is so like vinegar/garlic or something similar and it has a sweet taste n quite potent too, idk what the weight was ,it was only about 20± g ?! but it’s only for myself and the Mrs ( she likes hash best ) - i mix both coz im greedy ; jk , im just a heavy smoker lol.
I’ve got a couple of big DBHP ( females) growing elsewhere and some auto’s have been germed too.
Thanks for having a look :eyes:
Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

That Mephisto auto looks quite frosty man. Mine “finished” I pulled them a bit early though due to that stupid inspection but without looking I’m gunna say I got about 20-25G off the two. Wasn’t great yield but the more mature one was great smoke the early one was like smoking air IMO but I’m same way I’m a greedy facker :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Looking good there @Explorer ,yes maybe another week or so would’ve helped you ,but they look like they have lots of solid buds on them :+1:.
Any more plans for growing auto’s or .??

Cheers for checking out my mystery Mephisto plant ( lol) and i take it your inspection has been n gone and everything is A okay :crossed_fingers:.!!?
Have a good one :point_up:t3:.
Gaz

4 Likes

Oh yeh man both were very tight dense nugs but that’s consistent in my grows nowadays apparently down to everyday feeding but I’ve no clue. I do plan on running autos again yes I’ve got 3 RQS fems some more of the UK cheese/blue cheese fem seeds and the bonus bundle off @ReikoX with his latest fem auto pack :kissing_heart:

My inspection went fine the bloke barely looked around tbh kind of pissed me off but will be running autos again, I’ll be doing things differently this time around with them so will be holding off on any training unless for aeration/light pen. How’s yours cleanup coming?

3 Likes

Just finishing the bottom half of a blueberry x cookies kush cross , it’s got probably 7g dry on it and a luvvley smell too.
Then the old tent is headed to the other spot i use -for veg and I’ll stick up another cheapo 4x4 tent with a 315w cmh and some SolStrips for it and another lot of SolStrips for vegging etc. I need a couple of 6” inline fans and another couple of clip on fans n other bits n things. Also some bags of ‘All Mix’ from bio bizz to replace the stuff i need to toss.

Anyway im glad you passed your inspection - if you HADN’T got everything together - that’s when he’d have LOOKED around,!! Sods law innit..?! Lol. 

You take care bro …
Gaz

3 Likes

Om that’s so cool . I want a fish pond, with a wee bridge , that’s amazing doll .good job. Mechelle x

2 Likes

That’s my pond today. Just started to grow some star Jasmine up the back and over the pergola. Clematis up and over the arbour. And we may start seeing the little “secret garden” theme come together a bit. At least the bottom section of garden anyway :sweat_smile: (cleaning the watering can feature out at the minute)

8 Likes