GDP alternatives?

I’m curious because I have mendo breath s1 going out in beans n bbq

3 Likes

@anon4675195 is the one that informed me they lost the original parents. He might have more information. Other than that, I haven’t found too much info other than the two clones they released and the f2. Too bad mendo montage isn’t around anymore. Otherwise, I’d be making f1 myself as well. I already have parents of slurricane, at least what inHouse reports they used.

2 Likes

They talk about it in a now removed episode of the Potcast. If I remember correctly, they had very little seed of the original cross and made the F2 to sell seed. I like the plant that came to me… but I would never buy seed from Gage Green. Maybe the one dude knows what he is doing, but the guy that is the face of the company has literally no understanding of breeding. The clone I had was from a buddy in Humboldt, I believe from F2 seed but I am not sure.

I have these seed versions atm. I am traveling till mid-July, but can send these to interested people:
Mendo Breath x:

• Mendo Breath (self)
  • Blue Dream (sc cut)
  • Hindu Kush (Paul S. Oregon cut)
  • Sour Diesil (Ananda cut)
  • Cinderella 99 (grown from seed Female Seeds C99 circa 2011)
  • Bluenote (DJ Blueberry)
  • GMO (this is the same cross as Thugpug Garlic Breath, but with the Mendo clone I have)
6 Likes

Here’s my little mendo breath at just past 7wks of bloom, she’s only about 18” tall, I will veg the next clone longer. Starting to get some weight to the buds. Some strains seem to take a bit longer in my tent, my buddy said he always chopped mendo at 8wks, mine has a bit longer to go it seems.

5 Likes