GDP let's see what happens

Ok thanks for the tip I will start that on the next feeding

Peace and stay safe

Yeah if you can do it solar is definitely the way to go but it can get pricy if you are going to go solar on a house minimum is like 10k I have it on my toy hauler it cost me about 1500 that’s 660 watts of 2 panels 2 100 amp agm batteries were 380 the controller was 200 a 2000 watt inverter was. 250 and cables and misc stuff was another 100 oh yeah the panels were like 300 so yeah somewhere between $1100- $1500 I can run everything in my camper maybe ty he sc don’t know yet I might need a 5000 watt in better and 2 more 300 watt panels and 2 more batteries that will run me another $1200 but no more electric bill

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

1 Tbs root enhancer from extreme
3 oz calmag solution
They are getting there humidity domes on all
Neem oil on all for pm

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Oh yeah new 1000 watt led tomorrow they should be very happy

4 Likes

Hope you don’t mind an eavesdropper but you will love them and so will your girls.
I’m growing a GDP photo this go. That’s how I came across your thread.
I run two Spider Farmers; a 4000 and now a 2000 added to this grow. They’re great.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind, I’ll show you a couple of pics of the last grow.

Right on always interested inothergrows

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

They definitely do the job!
They really bulked up.

10 Likes

May you be blessed beyond measure bro!

1 Like

Dam nice can’t wait till I get to a legal state

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Nice line up you have, welcome to the era of led :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Gonna pull up a chair.
I noticed you said in your 1st post you’re using a 12/12 light cycle because they’re autos…
You’re much better off giving them 18/ if not 20/4 for their whole life cycle.
Are you doing the 12/12 because of the solar power or…

2 Likes

Omg thats a nice room.
Looks nice and a heavy yield.
Nice even canopy, great grow show.

1 Like

Nope I did 12/12 with my last grow of autos and they came out ok

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get up north a bit and use my toy haulers garage for a grow room it’s 10’x10’ should produce a lil bit of bud

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray: I had a lot of sage advice from some talented friends.

2 Likes

Ok 1st pic is blackberry and company they looking pekid I hope the new light will perk up
The second is GDP

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Let’s call me a plant killer only one in the second run that survived is a 60 day auto blueberry so I’m germinating some 90 day supers lats see what that do
Peace and stay safe

1 Like

Okey dokey watered today with NOGs and top dressed root enhancer she is still a baby but a tuff lil girl

I will be putting 3 tap rooted 90 day Supers in the dirt today

The 60 blueberry is coming along

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

One more pic the 60 day blueberry

3 Likes