GDP let's see what happens

OK time for a few pics

OK GDP update only 2 weeks old
90 supers and a lonely blueberry 60 day auto

7 Likes

Okey dokey just gonna continue this thread…germinated 10 blueberries only 7 popped not to bad 60 day they are headed outside in a month gonna use osmocote 14 14 14 an old guerilla grower here in flat told me it would do the trick right now they are inside under a 4 ft wally world led growlite

I can’t wait until the beginning of June to pop these LambsBread I’m thinking they will be ready to send out to OG for Christmas I will do a separate grow thread for these as I will take perticular carevto makecsure they come out right

9 Likes

latest pic of GDP

7 Likes

Yeap, a lot of PURPLE right now frech|nullxnull, can you please take pics with natural light? beer3|nullxnull

OK a few new pics have been so busy with setting up new house and suchlife keeps happening and alwayscseems to get in the way of my plans

5 Likes

Switched over to emerald goddess for flowering today

CONGRATS on the new house, Bro!!! May you and the daughter enjoy yourselves immensely. Do stay safe, take special care, and be well. Continued success, grow on…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thankyou I’m trying to do some outside as well as a “shed” hehehe should bevable to ramp up and start seed runs in the next month or so

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

We also downsized to a nice comphy camper to keep activity on the down low here in prohibition central

2 Likes

Out in the woods away from prying eyes

4 Likes

That’s where I prefer to be. :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

Grrr here areca couple of pics GDP

Next Blueberry 60 dayIMG_20210503_134403

47/ bud sites on one plant

5 Likes

The blue berry is behind the GDP in time

OK latest pics about 10 days into flower emerald goddess nutes

2 Likes

A couple more of the baby buds

I have counted 47 about the size of size of a Nicole and one kona forming at the top

2 Likes

Oky doky bran new pics of gdp

3 Likes

Fan leaf trim

2 Likes

GDP was one of my favorite grows!

1 Like

A few new pics thinkin she looking good

Enjoy
Peace and stay safe

8 Likes

Ok an update and new pics getting close prolly ready for the chop in a couple more weeks

7 Likes