Gelato 33 with a week to go

Just started to flush these and they are packing on the frost as usual.

39 Likes

She from seed? If so mind pointing me in their direction? Looks fire :fire:

3 Likes

Looks like you got my last like of the day! Ha

She’s a looker without question…awesome job my friend!!

Wish I had smell-O-vision…

Brian(Alaskagrown)

3 Likes

This came from a gifted clone from a friend. This is a clone of the gift clone that I turned into a mother. I’m told it is Capulator genetics. It’s super duper dank, and it yields nicely. The smell is like a poorly serviced engine burning bio diesel lol. The bag appeal is top notch.
I introduced a Chitosan supplement on this run so I’m excited to see the end result as I will have these tested for THC and terpene profile.

3 Likes

Here’s a cured nugg of the last round.

26 Likes

How was the supplement applied might I ask? Looks like you’ve got some award winning genetics bud!

1 Like

Its not caps lol its by sherbinski who made all the original cookies cut…there four different types of gelatos…25 33 41 45…33 n 41 being the most sought after…anyways u got nice pheno there

1 Like

Yeah people sometimes tell me that when I tell them where it came from. All I can tell you is that is absolutely where it came from. I have no idea if these were released, etc.

I have been running my Gelato #33 for a couple of years now, and just recently discontinued it. :sleepy:
Popped a Pink Runtz and it was very close to what I’ve been missing. Had no idea, so I didn’t clone it.
Gelato is definitely a very elite strain to have going! I now have one of each actively vegging ATM. Both showing signs of being fem, needless to say :drooling_face: I’m too excited. And both will be cloned

4 Likes

Thanks! I used to use Bud Factor X and then it left the market. I tried this new stuff called Hyshield. It’s like a gooey liquid. It works well, but it does coagulate if it isn’t the same temperature as the solution you are introducing it to. It’s cheap too, and available on Amazon.

1 Like

Looks great! Hope this clone can compare. :beers:

3 Likes

Simply lovely!

1 Like

Nice looking buds for sure. Have liked gelato smoke and flavour.

1 Like