Project 32 clones

This strain is unknown . I have posted some of her flowers before on OG . She is clone only and we call her Project 32 the room is around 4x6 with two led lights. One is a Growers Choice 680 and the other is a Photontek 300 . There are 5 plants total one plant under the 300 and 4 under the 680 . Some of the plants are 4 days behind. I run coco as my medium and I feed twice a day by hand.

They typically yield decent. The quality of the finished flower is high. They are around 27 days in. They finish with a nice violet hue around 65 days

28 Likes

These look good and healthy.

3 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

Gettin’ frosty already, this should be a good show!

1 Like

What flavors does she make? Have you made bho or any hash from her?

Great looking ladies

1 Like

Really nice looking plant!

1 Like

I have pressed some of the trim and flower when I have time but nothing serious.

1 Like

So a week has gone by since last posted. I’m a little annoyed because half the plants are 4 days behind which makes feeding a pain . But besides that they pretty much are on autopilot.

10 Likes

Week 6 and some are 4 days behind like I mentioned previously. Everything is going well. The fans will start turning this week . They are still feeding heavy . They usually chunk up hard week 6 through 8 . I’m hoping to go 9 weeks. But I do have some other plants that need to go in asap . Happy 4th and will post up next Sunday.

7 Likes

Getting close to the end of the road.
I have a new strain ready to go so I hope to close this out soon

7 Likes

So this is a wrap. They went 8 weeks with a couple a little behind. I have to get my next project going. I will post that in the grow diaries. Super greasy and loud .

6 Likes