General questions with knowledgeable answers

Well that’s not a pretty sight, I’d def be dusting the top layer of your soil (must be dry on top without watering plans for a few days) with some diamatacious earth mixed with some cayenne pepper, not many pests that can survive or want to inhabit that. The d.e. stabs the shit out of em with sharp microscopic shards and the cayenne bothers and burns their bodies and makes em want to abandon ship

Wana tell me the reason for all the leaves turning yellow??? Is it nutes?? Genetics??? The plant strain is Bruce banner photo fem

Thx it deff worked with the earth an pepper

1 Like

Buds don’t grow buds. Leaves grow buds. Dont defoliate unless its so thick trouble may occur.

Leave those yellow leaves on. Removing them just forces the plant to dessicate the next set of leaves to correct whatever imbalance it’s been correcting. Dont pull them off until they’re brownish. Does not apply too much in the last few weeks of flower.

Did you keep the N up during the stretch XRESOLX?

Hell ya bud!, Gotta love the no pesticide organic tricks :wink:

1 Like

Ok OG This is the issue my ph is at 6.7 I water 3/4 of a gallon every morning and the plant is 4weeks into flower what’s wrong?

If this is a purely organic grow then it seems like you’ve vegged too long.
Flip to flower when they are about the height of the pot next time.
Not much you can do now, except transplanting it into bigger pot.
Topdress with fresh banana peels and kitchenscraps if you can’t transplant so the fungi can get some of those nutrients to the roots.

I’ve used fox farms in the beginning then Switched over to bluegold compost ferment it’s an npk got flower an veg ones

The plants are too big for the small pots is what I mean.
Not enough soil volume.

I know there’s a lot of photo’s of giant plants in small pots but that’s because they use synthetic nutes.

When growing purely organic you gotta have a soil volume that is about as big as the above ground part of the plant, and then you flip to flower. You simply let your plant veg too long, is all. :slight_smile:

Auto’s will sort themselves out.

Thank you very much for the information is there any way is there any way to fix it for now what synthetic nutes should I get?

I have 2 gg4 autos a day away from harvest an they were great

1 Like

I wouldn’t get any synthetic nutes at all.
The harvest on that one will be a little less, but it’ll probably be a bit more potent!
Would be a waste of money to get synthetic nutes for just one plant…
And absolutely no guarantee it would help, might make it worse.
Live and learn!

And like I wrote earlier, topdressing with bananapeels and other fruit and veg kitchenscraps might slow down the yellowing a little, but it’s a big plant…

1 Like

Yes, you guys are right…I usually do a search first before I post a question/thread…

I did a search a couple of days back but nobody experiencing the exact same symptoms I had with this one plant at least That I could figure out since I’m so new to indoor Using the search guide was in the very 1st few comments I made thisThreadBecause time is veryHard to come by when you own your own company and trying to maintain a family on your own Single parent This lets me call on other people’s knowledge because they’ve made the mistakes and I can learn from there experience

If there willing to share… there’s always someone hear to answer questions lol

ready for harvest?

Hard to tell with that pic but I say more time.

Can you get a closer shot?

1 Like