General use Gardening thread

Outta likes.

My thought too, although I don’t know if there are other elongated varieties.

4 Likes

That’s a variety I’ve been wanting to try :hot_pepper:

3 Likes

They look like my romas :laughing: im not sure completely either

3 Likes

The longer ones are San Marzanos , the rounder ones are Romas.

22 Likes

Wow !!! All those tomatoes and your not even trying. :joy: Hell, you didnt even plant them. :rofl: I tip my hat to you sir. :+1: You are a true Zen Master. :relieved:

8 Likes

Those San Marzano’s are in my opinion, the best tomatoes to make any pasta sauce, marinara, doesn’t matter they are the best, in my opinion.

8 Likes

They do produce well and hold well on the vine. My row this season came from a few packs of seed from the Dollar store, of all places.

5 Likes

Thats cool! Do you think they could have come put the vent?

2 Likes

I know! It’s crazy, isn’t it?!!

Certainly a true Lazyness Master. I’m tellin’ ya, that’s my kind of gardening. Now I just need to find someone to harvest them for me. My job will be smokin’ the weed.

My photo doesn’t show it, but the larger elongated ones aren’t particularly round. They look more like some of the larger ones in your photo, kind of blobby and asymmetrical. Thank you. d8JBdDJ

It is very cool, and very tasty too! I can’t imagine where the seeds came from! HA! I didn’t mention that the dryer in our building gets virtually no use, but that doesn’t change the fact that the plant is near the vent.

7 Likes

That’d be deadly, thank you!!

(@Sadieblooms :grin::grin:)

3 Likes

I took a couple of shots while out in the garden. I dont get much direct light, about 4 hours a day, but i managed to grow my biggest halapenos ever!

The cucumbers arnt looking to bad either. Although pm is everywhere around here. And it has some.

12 Likes

Thats crazy amount :flushed: im happy to get 5 to 8 berrys off mine mine. But we did cut it to the ground from 6ft tall, dig up the roots and placeed it in a 5gal bucket this summer, probably why. Your bush must be pretty dang large.

2 Likes

Haha :smile: thats hilarious. Bush. Ill take pictures i have a triple tree out back, one is a 30 to 50 year old cherry, there are 2 actually. They taste alright just havent gotten to them yet. First year here. The Blackberry bushes are all around the those trees in the front and the back, lining the property which is lined in trees. I probably have a horse acre of Blackberry bushes spread out in spots. Im going to be taking the tractor and ripping them tf out of the ditch soon. I dont like them in the ditch. Here are a couple of my spots.

@CADMAN

13 Likes

saw a bunch of those parking lot garden centers in my area with all remaining stock on discount in Canada peavy mart (TSC) store has the bails of sunshine mix #4 on sale as well both types coco one and the reg one got both first time give them a go plus got a couple weirdo pepper plants were very dry i think it is going to make a come back

have a good long weekend everyone stay safe.

14 Likes

Thats coool lookin
Edit. Anyone whom i said to send poblano seeds to. Or some hot pepper seeds dm me. I dont have extras. I believe i got @Tejas and @AppalachianBiscuits just missing someone… i deleted my info. Thanks :smiley: edit** figured it out!

4 Likes

I’m almost sure I got seeds from you. Did you leave a note to use gloves to handle the seeds or else I’ll die?

I’m prepping for pepperageddeon 2025, so there’s lots of pepper seeds flying around right now. :joy: I might be confused

5 Likes

Maybe man. I just lost my most recent trade list. And dont know if they were in the mail i sent out. Then i ran out of envelopes :rofl: or actually they stuck the hell together and well. Im just not leaving people hanging lol

1 Like

I sent you peach scotch. … and then a mix of scotch bonnet, choc hab, and scorpions :scorpion: :expressionless: have fun.

4 Likes

I was able to get a ok pic of a male zucchini flower this more.

8 Likes

Was picking pears and papples today. I was the only one picking for a little while. My bro doesnt like heights…

15 Likes